Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Missing Episodes in VOD Library

Hi folks. We know you're passionate about your favourite show(s) and rely on the VOD library to catch up on or re-watch your episodes. We recognize certain episodes may not be as ready as you are so we'd like to enlist your help in flagging them. Sho...

dru by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Optik tv software upgrade?

i live in surrey ,bc and when will the update me arriving? i saw the client version is different now, what version does it have to be updated? does this update give performance boost to the pvr and or set top boxes?

cafekief by Ambassador
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

What is an activation code for my optik tv

My optik TV started not working about 2 weeks ago, why does it say registration "please enter activation code" when I'm already a registered customer? This makes no sense because my WiFi went out at the same time and now its back but my TV isn't? Ple...

How to access CCTV cameras remotely

Telus has closed port forwarding so my cctv cameras are were no longer accessible. I hooked up a second router and was able to access my cctv cameras from home but not externally, has anyone had any luck accessing their cctv cameras externally

Moonfire by Friendly Neighbour
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! does the newest remote only work to power on and off the tv?

I just received the newest remote. I used the Samsung code and it works to power my tv on and off. But that's the extent of it. Am I missing something or call all this new remote do is turn my tv on and off? The old one had the input & menu option.

Karilynn by Neighbour
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TELUS Fiber optic

i just got home from the grocery store and there is a telus tech with a van repairing the copper just 4 houses up and he ad i look in to underground manhole and there fiber optic with one wire connect to a house, he said is might be the house i might...

cafekief by Ambassador
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos