Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Optic tv

Optic tv has a great picture in 1080i,don't no y I can't get 1080p but it is still a great picture way better than my shaw direct was,good job telus and how far you have came and the internet is amazing in my neighborhood ask for 50mbps and get 60,my...

Pixilated TV

Cannot fix our optic TV from freezing and pixilation issues. I have reset the router and TV many times, which worked in the past. I'm getting very cranky! Help!!!

bfears by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

My PVR Won't record

My PVR isn't recording my shows. They show up as scheduled but then don't show up on my PVR. They are set to record anyday anytime. Please help me soon as I am missing lots of my shows.

User69420 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus internet

For all those people that knock Telus internet I wanna say that in my neighborhood I pay for 50mbps and I just ran a Telus speed test with 4 receivers running HD and one taping the cowboys and giants football game and am still getting 38mbps on test ...

rayrayjj by Rockstar
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

AMC WALKING DEAD

WALKING DEAD SERIES5  EPISODES 1 AND 2 NOT AVAILABLE TO VIEW ??

james1955 by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Low volume on preview channel 4

Why is the volume level so low on preview channel 4? The volume is always a little lower on the SD channels compared to the HD channels, but lately channel 4 has been much lower in volume.

optik tv useage

Hello i have a 150gb of service per month, and I suspect Telus is charging me internet fees to watch their programming on my internet fee. If so I am getting double billed if my optik tv uses any portion of my monthly 150gb internet limit? And if so ...

PVR issue

PVR went offline and would not access our recordings nor actually record any of our programs. I am extremely annoyed as this was season-ending-Thursday. Can they be found somewhere in cyberspace?

MamaFrog by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos