Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Missing Episodes in VOD Library

Hi folks. We know you're passionate about your favourite show(s) and rely on the VOD library to catch up on or re-watch your episodes. We recognize certain episodes may not be as ready as you are so we'd like to enlist your help in flagging them. Sho...

dru by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

wireless and wired telus boxes

i currently have the wireless optik tv box and digital boxes setup however i wanted to add my older wired boxes in my sons room. would they be compatible and would they even work?

How do I search the guide for hockey games?

It appears that the search feature in the guide does not work when searching for specific sports games. For example a search for "Canucks" comes up with pages and pages of "Blackout Canucks". Searching "NHL" brings up pages and pages of NHL games, an...

TELUS Future Home - Ultra HD Hardware

I'm not sure if anyone in the forum will have any extra insight, but it never hurts to ask. TELUS has their Future Home in Calgary and it is said that "Next-generation home entertainment could make heading to the movies a thing of the past when the u...

Optik Smart Remote not working with iPhone4S

So I have upgraded the smart remote to the latest version last week and now the app crashes when I attempt to view a program I'd like to record in the app.My iphone 4S is running OS 7.1.2 I assume this means I have to upgrade my OS?

DSC by Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Audio and video out of sync

At least twice every time we watch TV we have to stop what we're watching because the audio and video are out of sync. It happens with live, recorded and even Netflix programs. We have to shut down everything and then turn everything back on. This is...