Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Missing Episodes in VOD Library

Hi folks. We know you're passionate about your favourite show(s) and rely on the VOD library to catch up on or re-watch your episodes. We recognize certain episodes may not be as ready as you are so we'd like to enlist your help in flagging them. Sho...

dru by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! New slimline 2 remote won't sync with TV

I just received a replacement slimline 2 remote. Following the directions to set it up, when I press the optik button the led doesn't flash (it only stays lit in solid green) and doesn't allow me to enter my TV code. Pressing the TV button the led al...

Kmeleskie by Friendly Neighbour
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney XD "Sign Off" Sat Sept 24

Why is Disney XD listed as "SIGN OFF" on Saturday September 24 from 4:30-5:30, then list Star Wars Rebels showing for only one minute 5:30-5:31, then listed as "SIGN OFF" again from 5:30-6:30?

LaxJedi by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

TV picture is smudgy and low detail

When watching any content with fast motion there is a ton of pixelization, almost as if I was watching an internet streaming video from 2012 and not a cable box, it's really bad. I have everything properly set up. The bitrate combined with the codecs...

leksicon by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

The amount of on demand channels is ridiculous!

Why so many on demand channels? Seems like adding those isn't a problem but adding more HD channels is!!! I find it a complete waste of time and would rather see the addition of more HD channels, maybe people will have difference of opinions but that...

Watino by Organizer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to search for a TV show? has it changed?

I tried to search (Menu, Search) for American Pickers and it only seems to show results for On Demand content, and the results show as the shows Icons (Album cover type). I used to be able to search and the TV sown results were listed in a column. Am...

Why only two HD feeds

My moms best friend from school board to school board lives in #vernonbc on palmer Rd between Scott Rd and tronson Rd, I thought Vernon bc had a fiber and a test trial of 250 download Internet speed and why only two feeds, does she need to upgrade he...

Optik 4K PVR Audio - No sound

Just switched from Shaw to Telus I have 4 PVR's including the new Arris VIP5662W 4K PVR. I'm using a Yamaha sound bar with an toslink cable for my audio. Problem is ever since installation, whenever I turn on the PVR I get no sound immediately it can...

SirRom by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos