Optik TV
Forum discussion about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

dose telus only supply the picture for your tv

doug1ames1 told me that i got to talk to the Broad Caster about what the programs the optic tv (telus) supplies. pass the buck. I asked the question if optic tv supplies 16:9 tv that was his reply. only supply picture. what is a big price just for a ...

rats by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

NO HD FOR FOX NEWS AND CNBC ?

Please advise why Telus are not currently providing CNBC, and FOX News in High Def. as all of these channels are available in HD throughout the USA. Our US home serviced by Comcast offers these channels in HD. Also please advise if Telus are consider...

Latest Optik PVR model numbers

Could someone in the know shed a little light on the model numbers of the latest optik PVR box numbers. I know they start with ISB instead of CIS. However, there is a 7050, 7500, 71xx etc. My cix-430 seems to be very slow and also I see a lot of pixe...

vishwa by Leader
  • 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix operational hiccups?

Hi. Just curious if anyone else using the new Netflix app on their Optik TV box is experiencing operational oddities... for instance:anytime I pause: when I resume the sound drops out after a few seconds - probably the length of whatever was already ...

emcee2 by Coach
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Optic box??

Is there a way I can make my telus optic box louder??Telus optic just seen so quiet,I don't no why it seems so quiet compared to Netflix..

rayrayjj by Rockstar
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Major League Baseball Extra Innings

Now that Optic TV streams Net Flix on Channel 422 for movie lovers, are there any plans to stream Major League Baseball's Extra Innings on Optic TV for us sports fans? Extra Inning uses the same principals as Net Flix. It would sure make it easier to...

Wingsbc6 by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

When is Speed Channel Coming Back?

Speed channel has been rebranded in Canada by Fox as the 'Fox Racing Channel' and is available on Shaw and Rogers. Why not Telus? TSN does not cover any racing other than NASCAR and F1. We are missing out on 24 hours of Le Mans, Daytona, 12 hours of ...