Optik TV
Forum discussion about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Optik Master Box

My master box (I have two slaves as well) responds extremely slow most of the time. I have my remote programmed to control my TV (TV) and a receiver (Aux) as well. The green light on the box lights up when I hit a button but usually takes a long time...

ElJefe67 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix app not remembering where I left off

Whenever I watch a series, the Netflix app is increasing the amount of times it chooses not to pick up where I left off correctly. Normally it will jump forward or back in an episode, maybe jump a head an episode or two, and one time even jumping to ...

prd86 by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

PVR series always break between seasons.

Every series recording I set stops working during season breaks, even when shows continue at the same time and channel. I constantly miss season premieres and have to re-make my season recordings from scratch.Just today alone new seasons started for ...

hazzmax by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Failed creating account Optik TV

Whenever I try to create an account on optik TV it says "Failed creating account". How do I fix this?

Scufking by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stingray Music

On the Stingray website there are options for companies (Bell, Shaw etc) to allow streaming of music to your desktop/laptop. Missing from the options is Opik-TV. How Can I stream Stingray music on my Laptop? T

Yecats by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Optik Remote Record App (iOS) crashes when trying to view a different time

Hello. This is really some feedback for the folks at Telus in the hope that they address a long-standing problem with the Optik Remote Record App (for iOS). Or at least bring the problem to the attention of whoever has actual written the app (which i...

IMG_2749.jpg IMG_2750.jpg
emcee2 by Coach
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Optix box

My optix box won't turn off. I have tried to unplug it and when I plug it back in it is still powered on. I tried to do a force shut down holding the button down and it won't work. Ideas?

Maglag by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Cable Outlet?

Hi! I'm in Alberta and wondering if TELUS will come out to install a new cable outlet? And what is the charge for that? We have an outlet in our living room right now, but want one on another wall. Thanks!

StaceyJ by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos