Optik TV
Forum discussion about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Recording Sattelite tv from receiver to Portable hard drive

I was using a portable hard drive to record on my receiver without the PVR, but it quit, died, blewup.. won't work any more.. had only used it a handful of times. Which type of Hard Drive should I be using?

Resolved! Relocating Optik tv to a different room

When I had Optik installed I picked the rooms that I wanted TV in. Since then I have decided that I would prefer to have it in a different room. 1. Can I simply move the box to the other bedroom and hook it up to the cable outlet?2. At the location i...

bbc0 by Just Moved In
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Aux on remote

Further to some comments about using the AUX with the Slimline remote, I thought I will relate my experience. I was able to get my RCA tv working with the remote by using code 29 and waiting for almost 10 minutes. I then was able to get my Sony sound...

3DLen by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sound quality on Optic TV

I have had Optic TV and other services from Telus for over 3 years. Overal I am happy with the service. One item in particular that bothers me is the sound quality on all channels including the pay per veiw or on demand movies. I have a high end soun...

Resolved! PVR crashing

About once per month my pvr all of a sudden freezes does not matter what is being watched or whether something is being recorded. The picture disappears and all the lights go out on it except for the green one, you can hear it powering down. After ab...

anicols55 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! RE: More pvr room optik tv

So sharing a PVR isn't working out so well, its almost full so what are my options? I have a nice 1 TB hard drive left over from Shaw with a SATA connection? What about using the USB port? TIA.

Resolved! optik tv

i neeed an answer now, just moved, resting after horrible day, and brand new tv has gone bizzare need to get to talk to technician now, but dont have a bill or anything

Resolved! Replacement optik tv remote

Hi how do I go about reordering a replacement remote as a number of the buttons are sticking or intermittently not working

MikR by Just Moved In
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos