Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 110 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Bulletin Board: Discover, Discuss, and Develop

Dear Neighbours, We’re the TV Product Development team, and we strive to bring you a continuously improving TV service and experience that fits your needs. Since the launch of the new Optik TV service through the TELUS TV+ platform, our business and ...

OptikKate_0-1685989977928.png OptikKate_1-1685989977929.png OptikKate_2-1685989977929.png OptikKate_3-1685989977929.png
Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 43 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! Arris 4K Box Rebooting

Just now, I was watching You Tube on the channel that advertises watching 4K videos on You Tube and my first two selections stopped playing for only a few minutes (for 40+ minutes material). Then the ARRIS BOX started rebooting. Anyone else have this...

Minky by Ambassador
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TV program deleted by mistake

Is there any way to recover a deleted TV program ? It's from the States so video is not available on computer.

Resolved! Plans to improve optik on the go app?

I've used the Shaw to go app and it's so much smoother and stable than optik on the go. are there plans to improve your app's reliability and usability? I regularly have trouble loading the app or specific channels on my PC and iPad. It's frustrating...

Resolved! adding a phone jack

Hi All; Does anyone know if I can add a phone jack for a security system dialer without affecting the Optik tv?Thanks

48ford by Organizer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Animal Kingdom on AMC

TV On Demand -AMC under 'Entertainment':. Why are not all episodes of Season 4 available?! Only episode 13 is there!!

keflimama by Friendly Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV App Down?

Optik TV hasn't worked for me since about Thursday, August 1, 2019, in the downtown Vancouver area. Anyone else? No error message, it just hangs forever on the Optik TV launch screen with the three status boxes. This refers to both connecting via WIF...

Resolved! Optic TV Mobile app

This app is nothing but one problem after another. Trying to watch ball game on sports net pacific or other sports net channels and I get an error message and to try again later. This is a constant problem. Then I will get a not connected to the inte...

KCFADD by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Optik tv on the go support website link

so i have an updated Dell XPS Windows 10 64bit 1903 update with latest update for google chrome canary and firefox! 67.04 Intel I7 7Gen 7700 Gtx 1080 512GB SSD2TB HDD Desktop... @Nighthawk The Optik link is broken fr me.. Error Code 404 File not foun...

Resolved! Parent control pin reset

My TV is all of a sudden asking for a pin to watch anything how can I reset

Friendliest neighbours