Optik TV
Forum discussion about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

DAZN app to replace NFL Sunday Ticket

Since the NFL has sold exclusive rights to NFL Sunday Ticket in Canada to Perform Group (UK) and Perform Group is now offering NFL Sunday ticket via it's DAZN app for the 2017 season, when will Telus be offering the DAZN app on Optik and/or Pik TV?

gwotz by Connector
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Getting the optik box to route to Xbox for sound

I'm using the optik box to use my Harmon Kardon speakers as my tv can't hook up directly. Is there a way to use an optical cable to connect the Xbox one to the sounds system using the optik box?

Resolved! tv freezes every few minutes

Live in Vancouver and have had this problem for a while but it's worse -even tho Telus came out at one point and thought they fixed it. any ideas?

twizzle49 by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing Game of Thrones episodes???

I am using Optik on the Go to catch up on Game of Thrones episodes and I am up to Season 6 however after episode 3 there is episode 6 then 7 then 9. Where are episodes 4,5,8, and 10???

Ape by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

NASA HD

Looks like Telus is adding NASA HD to the line up. Showing TEST at the moment on channel 7100

abc123 by Connector
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! CBC News Network

Just read on my cable bill that CBC News Network will no longer be available in Essentials. Moving to News North America Theme Pack in September. I thought this was a mandatory channel?

abc123 by Connector
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

HBO on computer

Hi all, Want to watch HBO online with my computer. I have subscribed to it with my satellite account and the agent there told me I could do it but I can't figure out how to register and get started with it. Any help available?

Catswing by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Set up for optik tv

I've got the power cord and the HDMI cord installed between my tv and Set-top ISB7000. The Ethernet cord left by the technician is a 5E. It fits into the network spot in the set-top but does not fit into the wall plug. What am I doing wrong? Do I hav...

Chuva by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Optik Guide Filters for Future

Is there a way to have the Optik TV Guide show future (next two weeks) shows using a filter? For instance when I use the Live TV filters to search for Soccer it only shows On Now (makes sense since it says "Live TV" which I suspect means "On Now" rat...

jrueger by Ambassador
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

" Can't turn off set-top box with remote

We got a new PVR recently and since then, the remote/satellite set top boxes won't turn off with the remote. They just go to a green screen with a "Press OK to watch TV" message. The set-top boxes themselves weren't replaced...just the PVR.

Navion by Neighbour
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos