Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 176 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Bulletin Board: Discover, Discuss, and Develop

Dear Neighbours, We’re the TV Product Development team, and we strive to bring you a continuously improving TV service and experience that fits your needs. Since the launch of the new Optik TV service through the TELUS TV+ platform, our business and ...

OptikKate_0-1685989977928.png OptikKate_1-1685989977929.png OptikKate_2-1685989977929.png OptikKate_3-1685989977929.png
Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 43 replies
  • 7 kudos

Turning TV off using Alexa

When I use Alexa to turn off the tv :Alexa, Turn off Living Room TV". it only goes to the green Optic Screen asking to press OK to continue watching. Can I get Alexa to actually turn off the TV?

Legend45 by Neighbour
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fox News should be a stand alone channel.

Fox News promotes hate, is pro guns, pro white supremacy, anti-democracy, I shouldn't have to pay for that. I am not anti-free speech but I shouldn't have to pay for the propaganda that channel spread.

pperalta by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Accessing Optik content away from TV

I downloaded the app on my iPhone 12, inputted my Telus login info and authentication failed. Am I missing something As well, I have searched but... can I not access content on my laptop? like with Shaw's bluecurve? This all seems really clunky....

Noupix by Friendly Neighbour
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Channel Programming

I’m curious why so many channels have a week of the same program on? Whether it’s this full weeks installment of Investigation Discovery’s On the case with Paula Zahn or last months full week of Discovery’s Dr. Pol. Why is this the only thing you’ll ...

cilla7 by Neighbour
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can i watch an episode on CRAVE?

I dont subscribe to CRAVE (i dont think) but I see episodes of Succession in the on demand area of Optik TV web app. If i watch an episode via CRAVE TV will i be charged extra and how much?

Seperating optik tv box power button with tv

What the title says. Is it possible? Its annoying when ur tv comes on but ur boz doesnt. And also prevent it from turning my speaker off as well. Need it to keep stay on but want to keep one remote to change volume most of time

hmlee by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Equipment returns

I returned some equipment to Telus in July 2021 and it still hasn't arrived . Its being held at recipients request by Canada Post. So this is a bit extreme NO? I mean on hold for six months? I can understand a delay with covid and everything but six ...

Cyrus by Organizer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

slimline 2 model 2774 remote codes for Sony ZR-55A90J OLED

Have tried the extended code list. Can't find a code that will control volume on TV. Also can't find how to change the input on the TV from the remote. Ant suggestions?I've also tried programming the Sony remote to control the Telus set-up box. The T...

Resolved! Can you change the channel lineup on the guide?

I just moved my TV service to Optik from Shaw Direct I have to say I find the guide not as user friendly I don't like scrolling through excess channels. Can I change a setting so that I only see channels that I am signed up for?

Noupix by Friendly Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Remote codes for Sony Bravia TV

Anyone have Slimline 2 codes that work on a Sony KD75X85J tv? The TELUS site doesn't recognize the new TV and the existing codes don't work. Closest I got was one that would turn off the tv, but won't turn it back on.Thanks.

shovhd by Neighbour
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours