Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 67 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Bulletin Board: Discover, Discuss, and Develop

Dear Neighbours, We’re the TV Product Development team, and we strive to bring you a continuously improving TV service and experience that fits your needs. Since the launch of the new Optik TV service through the TELUS TV+ platform, our business and ...

OptikKate_0-1685989977928.png OptikKate_1-1685989977929.png OptikKate_2-1685989977929.png OptikKate_3-1685989977929.png
Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 43 replies
  • 5 kudos

Cannot watch MSNBC live stream

I have subscribed to the News North America Legacy pack which includes MSNBC.However, I am in a hotel and am unable to watch it on my laptop.I was told by support that it cannot be streamed for some reason.This is quite ridiculous as I have paid to w...

Pesi by Friendly Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Channels I'd like to have access to

I'm sure others have other ideas but personally I'd love to be able to get some conservative or right leaning news networks. Right now we get at least a dozen left wing news networks plus Fox. It's very unbalanced. I'd love to see networks like Newsm...

Resolved! What IR works with the Telus 4k Cable box?

We recently bought a 75" TV, and the cable box can be mounted behind it but the cable remote won't work, as the signal won't bounce off the wall or ceilings as the tv is so big. What IR can I install that works with a Telus 4k box, model # UIW4001 ? ...

Telus boxes 5602W and 5602WT differences.

Can anyone tell me the differences between an Arris STB VIP5602W and a 5602WT? I have a chance to purchase the 5602W and want to know if it will work with my 5662w PVR.Thanks.

65Val by Coach
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Too difficult to get the right movie name in the Guide

Was anybody looking forward to watching the Battle of the Five Armies last night - after seeing the previous two movies of the trilogy over the last two nights? How did you like Minority Report instead? Was that some kind of joke? It must be near to ...

JimP by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

PVR series recording refuses to schedule additional episodes

There is a show - Grand Designs Australia - on CBC at various times from 1AM thru 5AM Pacific time depending on which of the Time shift or local channels I try to record from.The Optik 4K PVR will NOT schedule a recording for the following day(s).The...

emcee2 by Coach
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HDMI Cables

Greetings! I'm having a very puzzling problem. I have the 4K Optik setup on a Samsung 4K television. I hooked it up with a 4K HDMI cable but got the message it wasn't good enough and the picture was going to be adjusted to a lower quality. I got a go...

Resolved! Le HDMI switch a DVI

Après une panne de courant j'ai toujours le même problème

Daph by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tv freezes every 15 seconds

watching after 15 seconds picture freezes go to different channel same thing. Reset box same issue.Any ideas

CraigTh by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

CAT5 Cable Damage

There is a damaged CAT5 cable that runs from the utility box to the living room and it is not possible to get 4k in that room, from that connection. This condo was built over four years ago, and there is also a cable from the utility box to the bedro...

wakie by Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos