Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 65 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Speed distribution on devices over WiFi

I am tired of netflix grabbing all the speed of my internet connection... I wanted to know if there is any way I could limit the speed used by netflix or something similar. Please help. I am using Actiontec T1200 H.Thank you.

Pokemon by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Block number

I need to block a number, i have tried but only comes up with "private caller" now. Please help it's getting annoying

Charles by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extend WiFi coverage

Looking to add a WiFi router to extend WiFi coverage to areas where there is little to know coverage in my house and then add a non-wireless printer to the new router and make it wireless . The telus modem/router I have is actiontec v1000h.

hawki by Neighbour
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issue with Fibre Upgrade in Port Coquitlam

I called in to upgrade to Telus Internet 100 yesterday, as they've upgraded Port Coquitlam. I was told I could have fibre activated but there's a node issue and 100 isn't available. Does anyone how long it will be until this is resolved, and am I was...

How to access router from browser?

I want to access my router at 192.168.1.254, but typing this into any browser (I've tried Chrome and IE so far) ends up with the page timing out. How can I access my router settings?

Scheduling Access Doesn't Prevent all Internet Access

Has anyone else noticed that the access scheduling doesn't seem to completely control access? I have rules setup limiting access to the internet for certain MAC addresses (wireless and LAN). Somehow there are certain apps kids use that seem to be una...

psitech by Helpful Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Meaning of "unlimited"?

Are there caps on the "unlimited" add on to my Internet? For example... I have unlimited data on my cell phone but there are still caps on it for excessive use.

MrKong by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos