Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

so i've had issues with my VSG1432

so as the title states for the beginning of Feb i had issues with my VSG1432 router connecting to my laptop showing no internet access or limitted connection meanwhile my iPhone and iPad had connectivity as well as my printer which is networked in af...

julianM by Neighbour
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet Service Choppy - Support says Nothing is Wrong

For the past couple of months my internet has been extremely choppy, with anywhere between 20% to 90% downtime for anywhere from 1 minute to 15 minutes at a time. I've contacted support on multiple occasions, but they tell me that nothing is wrong an...

Janooba by Neighbour
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with condo fiber install

Telus is installing a fiber drop in my condo. The location is on the wall at the head of my bed. What kind of equipment will need to be installed at this location for television, phone and data service. We have problems with EMI in our unit and are w...

drmargy by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Telus Anti-Virus Software-Anyone use it? Opinions about it?

In the past few weeks, I have noticed that my laptop response has slowed to a crawl opening programs and webpages. The reason is obvious: the hard disk is being hammered, the laptop has no time to open webpages or programs! Investigating the cause al...

mtn by Advisor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blank spots...

I'm already getting complete shut downs on my internet for a minute or two at a time- where no device I have will be able to use Internet. This is completely unacceptable- what is going on?

Eno by Helpful Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Just compared optic to gateway

I have to say my 1080i optic has as good or if not a better picture than shaws gateway 1080p,just came from a friends house that has the same TV as I do and I think my optic is a better picture then his gateway and that shomi is a load of garbage, ca...

rayrayjj by Rockstar
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Shaw can put there Shomi where the sun don't shine..

Way to go telus not only crave but Netflix to,You guys are keeping up to the USA in your Tv updates,Keep it up Telus and Shaw is gonna put there tails between there leg and we will see a lot of shaw customers coming to the right side of the railroad ...

rayrayjj by Rockstar
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

I bridged my t1200 - now how do I access its settings?

Hi. I have just had telus 100 installed. I wanted to use my current AirPort Extreme router. So I put port 1 into bridge mode. Everything is set up and working great. Now I would like to configure some settings on the t1200. Not sure how I log into it...