Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Internet

Hi!, Can I run Optik TV with Shaw Open 150 Internet? For some reason the Telus internet / wifi doesn't work well within our home so we have had to switch to Shaw Open 150. We much prefer Optik TV to Shaw TV and would like to keep running it. Thanks.

CJT by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

POTS on Telus ONT

Does Telus automatically switch your Telus phone to ONT POTS if one sign up for internet 150/150?What if I want to keep my copper wired tel for emergency use, and not be relying on 120Vac to power the ONT/POTS?There has been several post lately on cl...

SCo by Ambassador
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Telus Modem for Fibre 150

Hello, I've seen posts around here (and on Google) about people saying they have had to replace their old V1000 modems because it can't handle the Fibre 150 speed. I just upgraded to the new plan, and when the tech guy came in, he said the V1000 is f...

Naiar by Coach
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't access router configuration page for WEB6000Q

Hi, I can't access the WEB6000Q router configuration page from my browser using the default gateway IP. I know the default gateway ip (it's not 192.168.1.254). I've tried resetting the router and trying it on several different computers and OS's. I c...

dhung by Friendly Neighbour
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5g connection lost

Hey everyone. We have 5ghz wifi and 2.4ghz wifi in our home. Our laptops and game consoles connect fine to the 5ghz connection, however our iOS devices typically lose connection to it and revert back to the 2.5ghz connection. This would be fine but t...

Resolved! High speed internet

Hi I live in port McNeill/Hyde Creek and was wondering if high speed internet is going to be available??

Resolved! Red "fail" light on white Alcatel box. TV and Internet down.

I just signed up for the fiber optic TV and Internet plus home phone today. No fiber optic service now. I reset everything, and called in, and the tech said they couldn't help because they didn't have the information in their system updated so they h...

SureJan by Friendly Neighbour
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours