Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

New Dual band Telus routers, they are testing a few!

So hopefully he said they will come out by the end of this year! any one know of this?aslo in my other post, they said it extender that connects to the modem to make the tvs work. ETC. (telus tv access point). is their a picture of it on their websit...

cafekief by Ambassador
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sat in rv ?

Looking to put a sat in my rv how do i do this its on an acreage and never moves

Campjeff by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why are ports 80 and 443 still closed?

I was considering switching from Shaw which allows people to run web servers on their network, but recently has jacked up their fees. However, I just learned that Telus is still blocking essential ports. It sells it as "security feature", but anyone ...

rumpel by Just Moved In
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

New actiontec web6000 WiFi extender

So I'm loving this new extender,28 yards form my house I get 78mbps,40 yards I get 48mbps and in my basement I get 85mbps with 20.82 upload speed,this new extender is a beast..Thanks Telus..

rayrayjj by Rockstar
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

trouble uninstalling incompatible Telus Security on Windows 10

tried to install Telus Security after upgrade to Window's 10 using Window 7 compatibility setting. Now, cannot get it to finish installing or to uninstall it. Keep getting notice to re-start to finish install but nothing happens expect another messag...

gar by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can the T1200H be used for Internet 25?

I just had Internet 25, Optik and phone service installed last week, and was surprised to get a V1000H modem/router. My in-laws had Internet 15 and Optik installed 2 months ago, and received a T1200H. When I saw that their T1200H had a bridge mode, t...

PaulBC by Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email won't go out . . .

Why is Telus refusing to send my emails with multiple addresses? Spent too long on the phone with a technician who didn't solve the problem. I had a variety of messages giving various reasons for refusal to send email; the latest one reads as follows...

Sucker by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos