Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! How can I get the optik slim remote to cycle my HDMI inputs?

Just had Optik installed, and the remote synced with my Sony KDL-52ex700 LED TV. Remote controls the power and volume. When I press the input button to try and get the HDMI input menu up, it jumps to Video 1/component 1. Then it will not move from th...

JoeDacky by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Setting up a 3rd party router in Bridge mode

My GF has the Actiontec T1200H, one PVR and 3 digital boxes, along with the extender/booster connected in her home. One far end of the house has really bad wireless and i was trying to setup a TP-Link WR814N in Bridge mode with DD-WRT on it. The TP L...

Port Forwarding/Opening Issue

I've got the V1000H modem. I've set an inbound port to open, as well as configured a port forwarder. The internal host has a static IP so no issues with changing addys. Anyways, despite the fact that the port is configured as opened, when I do a port...

Pizzor by Neighbour
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! About internet upgrade to 25Mbps

Hello Telus guys,I am using Telus 15Mbps plan and want to upgrade to 25Mbps plan, but now I met a problem and need your help.I checked the availability from website, and it shows my address can install 25Mbps plan, when I call CS many times, some of ...