Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Internet 75 Actual Speed on Copper

Telus installed a new T3200M modem this AM to deliver Internet 75. This is to replace an Internet 50 plan using the T2200H modem which actually delivered a ping of 4, download of 59.7, and upload of 11.4. The new modem is actually not that much faste...

RonAKA by Rockstar
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping Telus email account

Is it possible to maintain my Telus.net email account if I move to a different service provider? Am moving and landlord uses a different provider but want to keep my existing email account.

Gameboy by Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! boulevard utility box

I am trying to find a local contact to notify that the utility box near my house is damaged. Can anyone tell me who to call? Customer Contact is no help.

ADub by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet 75 modem on copper

What modem does Telus use for Internet 75 and Optic TV on bonded copper lines? I currently have Internet 50 with a T2200H, and it is cheaper to go to Internet 75.

RonAKA by Rockstar
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bell Satellite tv vs telus tv cost ?

Hi, currently with bell, paying the following TSN HD pick and pay $2.504 HD themes + HD time shifting $10.003 themes $20.00NDTV $5.00Digital standard $56.50Digital standard fee $3.00South asian combo $15.00Promo credit -$10.00Total $102.00 + gst Was ...

cgy5577 by Neighbour
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! THE WORST SERVICE ONE COULD ASK FOR

So I had a massive error in judgment and decided that I would switch from a great Shaw account to Telus. They didn't show up for the first appointment. The second appointment I was given a time frame of 9-11. The installer showed up at 4pm. He then a...

rickyd by Neighbour
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Pre-Sale Fiber (Speed, installation)

I've been thinking about hopping on to Telus. however unless I can get fiber at actual fiber speeds (giving it a purpose) there's no point so my first question is: Can I get 950/250 in Edmonton? Anything failing to exceed 300 down makes fiber pointle...

DenisN by Neighbour
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Telus mesh Wi-Fi setting

I baught the boost mesh Wi-Fi from telus. Currently the t3200 I have has band steering OFF with ssid name the same minus the ending 2g/5g for both ghz. the mesh Wi-Fi works best with band steering on as it just pushes to ONE synced SSid but this isn’...

rb88 by Organizer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags