Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Nokia Phone Modem in front of Telus Hub

Hello,Telus installed our home phone today. The tech unplugged the fiber from the Fiber Hub plugged it into a Nokia box and connected the Nokia box to the Fiber Hub using a CAT5 cable. So the Fiber Hub is now a copper hub.What is the value in doing t...

NathanG by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Condo, Has TELUS Fibre. Want to figure out best way to set up PC in second bedroom via ethernet

Just bought a new condo. TELUS Hub is located by the entryway, and my PC/gaming room is set up in the second bedroom. This is a good distance away from the hub. There are CAT5e ports set up throughout the home, including the second bedroom where my P...

Resolved! Port Forwarding on T3200

Hi all, I've read through the forums, and it seems this has been asked before in dozens of iterations, but never in the same way, and never really solved. I'm trying to port forward on my T3200 router and it's not working. I've tried it two different...

Resolved! Rate Increase for Long Distance

So I am currently on a two year contract with Telus but I suppose that it only actually applies to Internet and TV because my bill went up by $3. This doesn't sound like much but basically, it is only for a long distance plan and reflects an increase...

WOL not working after one minute

Hi I am trying to use the Wake On Lan feature on my pc. The feature works for a minute after turning off my pc but, if the pc is off for longer than one minute the feature wont work anymore. I have already set a static ip for my pc on LAN. Does anyon...

Arvan by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Southern Alberta

Are Telus Home Services (internet & TV) available in Southern Alberta, specifically Hayes, Champion and Grassy Lake? Thank you

Resolved! internet- changing from phone land line to fibreoptic

This is my second try at getting this forum to work. wish me luck. the forum has serious technical problems.phone calls and emails to telus- nobody could answer simple questions. there is a utility pole at end of our driveway - i assume it has fibreo...

Anon125 by Advocate
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours