Optik TV & Pik TV
The best way to ask or contribute to questions about TELUS Optik TV and/or Pik TV.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

OptikTV

Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.

1465 Posts

PikTV

Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Pik TV.

317 Posts

Latest topics in Optik TV & Pik TV

Audio sync issue on Apple TV

I've noticed that recordings from Global TV have audio sync problems on the Apple TV app (specifically when watching Elspeth), but recordings from other channels don't. Any idea what's wrong? I read a post from last year that talked about American sh...

ajho by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free Previews List

Where can we find the list of upcoming free previews on the Telus website ???? Right now when I put " free previews " in the search box it takes me here: https://www.telus.com/en/tv/what-to-watch So is there any place ( besides channel 5 ) that I can...

how do i repair tv no signal

My TV has no signal. This has happened repeatedly and we have somehow been able to fix it by shutting down the modem for 10 secs etc. But this time nothing.

DS48 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing episode

Apples never fall on demand is missing episode 7.

Fsj by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why can't I cancel my PikTV easily?

It's frustrating to know you can't cancel your PikTV subscription easily. You try calling them to the recommended number (1-888-811-2323), only for the virtual assistant giving you a recommendation to manage your channel subscriptions... I just want ...

JasonG by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus tv issue on Apple TV

Hey there, this evening I discovered that my Telus tv app on my Apple TV boxes will not load into the application. It very recently appears to have updated the app. I’ve tried signing out and back in but it didn’t help. Any insight?

Ryan25 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Telus and VPN

To all my fellow traveIers.... everyone enjoying the fact that Telus shut down VPN access to Optik TV on February 13? This is ridiculous. We are paying for this service, we are using a Canadian VPN, why should we be denied access. Telus indicated it'...

Rocky3 by Rockstar
  • 5 replies
  • 3 kudos

Series Recordings - still missing recordings

So I'm guessing the 'Series Recordings' are still not reliable? Currently I do have an ongoing 'Series Recording' set for the LPGA (Golf channel 925) but notice it frequently misses 1 recording in the scheduled tournament which is usual over 4 consec...

MrSL by Leader
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Megathread] Emergency alerts

Wondering why we are getting emergency alerts a few times every hour for Alberta. We are in BC no where near the affected areas. it defeats the purpose to have an emergency alert system when it is not accurate, people begin to ignore them.

Lcar by Friendly Neighbour
  • 77 replies
  • 3 kudos

Live Sports

Why are live sports not really “live” and is a good minute behind ?I just got the new Telus box and I never ran into this problem when I had the older boxes ? Watching the football game and I compared it to my DAZN stream and DAZN was ahead of my “li...

Franklyn by Just Moved In
  • 17 replies
  • 1 kudos
Friendliest neighbours
Getting started

This is a safe space to share your feedback, ask for help and answer questions. Check out these helpful links to familiarize yourself with the community and some of its members.