cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I cancel my PikTV easily?

JasonG
Just Moved In

It's frustrating to know you can't cancel your PikTV subscription easily. You try calling them to the recommended number (1-888-811-2323), only for the virtual assistant giving you a recommendation to manage your channel subscriptions... I just want to cancel the service all together! Even tried using the website chat feature, only for it to recommend the same thing.

Why is it so... difficult?!?!?

I do wonder if I go to a store and they help solve the issue, but I do worry that they'll only do the same thing and recommend I call a number. If that's the case, this is just bad service.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

El-Eric

Hi @JasonG you do need to call in to cancel any of our home services so please contact our team.

I wanted to offer some help with the virtual assistant. Please try saying "cancel a service" and that should get you through

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

El-Eric

Hi @JasonG you do need to call in to cancel any of our home services so please contact our team.

I wanted to offer some help with the virtual assistant. Please try saying "cancel a service" and that should get you through

Tried to cancel as well. Couldn't do it. Said I needed to call. They were closed. Tried to schedule a callback, but I'm at work. No other times available to schedule a callback. I'm a shiftworker, so I do not work regular hours. There should be an option to cancel online. I'm being held hostage. 

Hello. I'll send you a private message to discuss options, thanks.

^ A-B