cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telus and VPN

Rocky3
Rockstar

To all my fellow traveIers.... everyone enjoying the fact that Telus shut down VPN access to Optik TV on February 13? This is ridiculous. We are paying for this service, we are using a Canadian VPN, why should we be denied access. 

Telus indicated it's service providers asked for this and I think that is not truthful.

Why was this post made read only so no one could reply. Are we being censored?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Rocky3
Rockstar

So merging similar threads like has been done was not an option? I realise there are 3-4 running threads on topic, merge them.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

It was likely due to the fact there's an existing discussion on the topic and users would reply to it and then add a whole new separate post on top of that reply to the original. People need to ask themselves. Which one looks like it needs more attention. A brand new post with few or no replies, or an existing one with many replies. That existing discussion, which does include a response from at least one Telus employee is still open and anyone can reply to it. So no, no one is being censored.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

Rocky3
Rockstar

So merging similar threads like has been done was not an option? I realise there are 3-4 running threads on topic, merge them.