Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 164 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Bulletin Board: Discover, Discuss, and Develop

Dear Neighbours, We’re the TV Product Development team, and we strive to bring you a continuously improving TV service and experience that fits your needs. Since the launch of the new Optik TV service through the TELUS TV+ platform, our business and ...

OptikKate_0-1685989977928.png OptikKate_1-1685989977929.png OptikKate_2-1685989977929.png OptikKate_3-1685989977929.png
Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 43 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Stuttering?

We have 3 TV's 2 with VIP5602W boxes and one with a VIP5662W ... One of the TV's with the VIP5602w boxes has an issue playing back recorded content, it Stutters / Stalls... watching live TV is not an issue............. I have rebooted it many times w...

Gk777 by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Strange sound - reset/high pitched squeak

I have Telus internet, Optik TV and home phone.When I am watching TV, there is an intermittent strange sound occurring among the boxes. It seems to occur when the PVR is recording, and sounds like a system reset accompanied by a high pitched squeak. ...

PSanders by Neighbour
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing on demand

Where is episode 9 season 5 for better call Saul? Should have been available on Tues

Hos by Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Theme Packs

I'm thinking on switching to Telus and i'm trying to shop online. The theme packs on the online store both on a desktop and mobile don't seem to be loading them all. Does anyone know where to find a current list? Or more specifically what pack the Hi...

Steve337 by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bluetooth headphone pairing

Can you use the bluetooth feature on vip5662w to use bluetooth headphones. And are headphone and tv sound both available with their own volume control. Polecat

polecat by All-Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Error Message LP1008 & Mac OS upgrade to Version 10.15.4 (19E266)

Today I installed Mac OS Upgrade to Version 10.15.4 (19E266). After installing I am not able to access Optik TV from Safari. I am not able to get to the url at all ... watchoptik.telus.com/#yourtv I get error message LP1008 when trying to access that...

eddy3216 by Helpful Neighbour
  • 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV - Changing Theme Packs

Is anyone else experiencing difficulty changing theme packs? I have tried through the app and the website (via various browsers) and nothing works. I'll click "Remove" and the page seems to register the click, but...nothing happens. Likewise, if I cl...

Massteph by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New to TELUS TV need help pairing Soundbars

Hello, I just made the switched from Shaw Blue Curve to TELUS Optik TV and internet, I’m having issues paring my sound bars to the remote (Samsung, Vizio and Polk zero issues with the Shaw remote) I have tried all of the codes on the Remote pairing p...

Yep by Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PVR recording not playable

Two scenrios: 1. Set up recording of one hour show. Started playback a couple of days later, show went halfway through, screen turned black. Still said there was 25 minutes of show remaining in the timer at the bottom of the screen. Was able to watch...

Ev by Friendly Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours