Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Missing Episodes in VOD Library

Hi folks. We know you're passionate about your favourite show(s) and rely on the VOD library to catch up on or re-watch your episodes. We recognize certain episodes may not be as ready as you are so we'd like to enlist your help in flagging them. Sho...

dru by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Blocking a tv from my PVR recordings

I signed up to telus with the promise that I could block access to my PVR recordings on our basement suite TV that we rent out to people. Come to find out via 3 telus employees that you can't. So now I apparently I have to share my recordings with th...

Darbados by Organizer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Recording new shows from The Search option

Just got onto Telus and have my list of shows I need to record. I go to find them in the search option, but then a dozen listings of that show come up. How can I quickly find the "new" show when I have no idea what channel or date and time it airs?(N...

Darbados by Organizer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pICTURE FREEZES AND PIXELATES

I have had techs out probably every 2 months, and no -one can fix my TV reception. I have PVRed the problem to show the techs.The lines into my apartment have been checked and all shows as okay. The signal communication betweeen my modem and the main...

staudrey by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Soundbar Remote Code

Just signed up for Telus Optik. Slimline remote not recognizing Samsung Soundbar (HT-WS1R). Does anyone have code or solution for me. It maybe that the soundbar is just too old to have a code for it. (4 to 5 years old). Thanks.

ATS604 by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

PVR

My pvr recorded shows won't play. When you select the recorded show and press play, the screen stays black. What should I do to watch and recover the shows?

Resolved! Television interruption

My television signal keeps being interrupted and says no signal.. This can go in for 5 mins or 60 min

Resolved! On demand movies

Would like to know why telus on demand movies are so expensive comparared to there competition? I am shop elsewhere for movies and with smart TV the internet is full on movies you can rent and cheaper. Telus get with it and reward your loyal customer...

Resolved! TELUS SATELLITE

For the past couple of months we have been experiencing a random loss of channels in the 600 series. We will get an error message saying to stand by while satellite loads if problem persists to hold the power button on the PVR for 10 secs. We have tr...

MavTV channel

I would like to find out if MavTV will be available in Canada. I know a number of people that would love that channel as it has a great motorsport programing, as Speed has now fallen to the Fox fools Please let me know.

romeawde by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos