Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! dvd

I have been a customer for a few years but just recently tried to hook up a dvd to my high def tv and although I feel I have the cables connected properly the button on my remote doesn't do anything.

Satellite TV Guide issue (resolved)

Sometime Sunday an change occurred inthe behaviour of our satellite PVR. We have the Guide set to enhanced with the video displayed in the upper right corner of the screen. When crossing a page boundary, (page up, page down or scrolling by single cha...

NFtoBC by Community Power User
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Theme packs at Startup[ Of Optik

When I registered for Optik TV, Internet, and Wi Fi services, I selected 6 theme packs, as prompted by the agent Ashley in the Tom Harris store on Lakeshore Drive, Salmon Arm. The installation took place on Friday, May 9th. When I tried to access som...

Resolved! Remote

I can not get the remote to swith on the pvr.

The remote

The remote will not activate the PVR..

"Outlander" TV series

Diana Gabaldon's "Outlander" books have been made into a TV series. On which Telus Channel will I be watching this?

No sound

I Programmed The New Slimline Remote Control And Now I Don't Have Any Sound!What Can I Do?