Optik TV
Forum discussion about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

How do I delete a Favorite list?

I accidentally made a second Favorite List instead of editing the first one. I want to delete it to avoid confusion, but I can't seem to do anything but edit it or take out a channel. Please tell me there's a way to get rid of the whole list! Thanks

Kilyra by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

TV

Why won't my tv's stay on subscribed channels only?

Candace1 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing my tv's source input!! Help!

Is there a way to change my tv's source input from my Telus Optik remote (it's a Slimline 2).For example, we watch tv on input 2, and if hubby wants to play his PS4 he needs to switch the TV he needs to change the source to Input 3.Can we do that wit...

Hd and vod issues

I noticed this probably three times since I signed up with Telus on Feb 11th. The hd channels freeze completely. When this happens, it is only the secondary boxes that this happens to. I tried cravetv and the video works but the audio will cut off. I...

Jonchan09 by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Optik Master Box

My master box (I have two slaves as well) responds extremely slow most of the time. I have my remote programmed to control my TV (TV) and a receiver (Aux) as well. The green light on the box lights up when I hit a button but usually takes a long time...

ElJefe67 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix app not remembering where I left off

Whenever I watch a series, the Netflix app is increasing the amount of times it chooses not to pick up where I left off correctly. Normally it will jump forward or back in an episode, maybe jump a head an episode or two, and one time even jumping to ...

prd86 by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

PVR series always break between seasons.

Every series recording I set stops working during season breaks, even when shows continue at the same time and channel. I constantly miss season premieres and have to re-make my season recordings from scratch.Just today alone new seasons started for ...

hazzmax by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Failed creating account Optik TV

Whenever I try to create an account on optik TV it says "Failed creating account". How do I fix this?

Scufking by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos