Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 110 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Bulletin Board: Discover, Discuss, and Develop

Dear Neighbours, We’re the TV Product Development team, and we strive to bring you a continuously improving TV service and experience that fits your needs. Since the launch of the new Optik TV service through the TELUS TV+ platform, our business and ...

OptikKate_0-1685989977928.png OptikKate_1-1685989977929.png OptikKate_2-1685989977929.png OptikKate_3-1685989977929.png
Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 43 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV App - Recording/PVR options are non-existent

I just downloaded the Optik TV app for IOS, and I have no recording/PVR options. I've created my Optik account via my main PVR box, and signed into the app using that login. Has anyone else experienced this, and is there a fix?

bjk4914 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! History TV Canada Issues...

Hi everyone, So, History TV Canada has a few shows starting their new seasons right away. Mountain Men, Forged In Fire and Counting Cars. I have my record settings for all 3 of these shows set at "First Run Only" but the episode dates on the Optik gu...

DCEJJAB by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! OPTIK TV

location of the IR sensor on UIW4001

Tom2 by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Price Increases Exhorbitant August 1!!!

Starting on August 1, 2018, the regular monthly subscription rate for the Popular Sports Theme pack on Optik TV will increase from $14 per month to $16 per month.Starting on August 1, 2018, the regular monthly subscription rate for the following Them...

Minky by Ambassador
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Are there ANY On Demand 4K HDR movies?

We received a Telus email advertising “.Enjoy a free 4K HdR movie on us” good for the month of July. They then give step by step instructions how to do this. Following their instructions to go to ON Demand and search for 4K HDR , results on NO movies...

D18 by Organizer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NFL Sunday Ticket

To whom it may concern, I don't understand why Telus cannot give me a straight answer regarding whether or not NFL Sunday ticket will be returning to your line up. Every other cable company in Canada has committed to the 2018 season. Your continued a...

Burke by Just Moved In
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TV Listings

Greetings, I'm moving to Victoria, and I'm wondering if there is a website that shows current TV listings, and allows me to search or browse listings for up to two weeks. I haven't had TV in a while. Thanks,Shane.

Shane by Leader
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Discovery Velocity not available in a Pick theme Pack

I was disappointed to see Discovery Velocity is not available in a regular theme pack. They are playing the Le Mans 24hr and other racing now.So much for pick and pay - I have about 20 channels in my pick 8 package that I would gladly drop for this o...

Resolved! Already Have a CraveTV Account, Not sure how to set up on Optik

So I just got an Optik TV account yesterday and I'm not sure how to get my Crave TV account working with it. I have an account with Crave directly which I previously would use on ipad or my Xbox. I know that I have to go to Channel 411 to access Crav...

Baxter by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos
Friendliest neighbours