Optik TV
Forum discussion about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! PVR question.

When we had telus satellite, the PVR recordings could be arranged in "folders", ie, if I had 10 episodes of CSI recorded, they would all be in one folder and would take up one line. With Optik, everything is listed line by line and if I have 30 thing...

Sdkelly by Helpful Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather Network on Optik TV

I was wondering if there's a way to change the weather network to show local weather with Optik TV?I was pretty sure I'd seen something during my setting up of favorites, guide settings etc, but now I can't seem to find anything.Thanks!

Sdkelly by Helpful Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CMT channel

Would love to see the CMT channel offered as an individual channel rather than part of a package. The other channels in the package are aimed more at the teen and younger adults.....no interest to someone over 50....but do love country music ! Also t...

Slimline 2 remote

How do I control TV functions on slimline 2? There is no mode button anymore, I am trying to change tv inputs. I have the tv already programmed into the remote.

Slimline Remote 2 can't use volume

We were able to program our Slimline 2 Remote to turn power on/off for our Sony TV. However, the volume function does not work. We have tried and retried several times with no success.

Doe by Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Satellite tv and TMN go app

Can u get access to the TMN go app with a telus satellite tv account????? Says I need optik tv to sign in but optik not available in my area!

jsb247 by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix on Samsung ks8500

How do you no if your watching Netflix on HDR?My old samsung js7000 was just 4k with limited HDR but my new samsung KS8500 has HDR10 and it doesn't tell me anywhere that it's HDR,it just says 2160 the same as my old 60 inch js7000,put the to side by ...

rayrayjj by Rockstar
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Old versus "New" TV Packages

Hi All, I'm on the old TV package (The Pick 6 I believe) from about a year and a half ago and I notice that if I transition to the current TV packages I might be able to save $5 or more. Is this true? Will I lose out on anything that I currently have...

garyyu17 by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pvr

My recording list is unavailable and tells me to make sure the digital box and pvr is connected to the network. I've tried unplugging and resetting with our luck.

Avvalon by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos