Optik TV
Forum discussion about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Televisions sleep mode

I like to leave my television running while I go out for noise. I used to be able to do that, since I switched over to Telus... I no longer can. It goes into sleep mode. How can I change this?

Re: Why can't I subscribe to CNN?

Is it just me or does anyone else resent having part of your TV bill go to Fox News as a result of it being packaged with actual news channels. The name Fox News is truly an oxymoron. The offer propaganda disguised as news and I believe they do a lot...

wolf927 by Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV conflict with Linksys router

We bought a good Linksys router to upgrade from our older one. We have the Linksys EA6400 (older router) set up in our living room where our 4K PVR and TV is. So this is our setup: we use the adapter box that comes with the 4K PVR that's connected to...

Resolved! On the go error

Trying to watch tv via on the go through my pc's web browser and I get the error code 4-44-140. What does this error mean?

Dr3w by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV slow and/or frozen

We live in Nanaimo and noticed last night our Optik TV was slow to respond when we wojld change channels, adjust volume, pause, etc. This morning we had the same problem but now also our pvr’d shows, when we can finally access them, are just a grey s...

djoy65 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using Optik PVR behind TV - compatible IR extender

Can someone please provide the make and model of an IR extender which has been tested and works with the latest Telus PVR (Arris). This is such an annoying problem with the Optik boxes.

VEDANT by Connector
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Satellite TV HD channels not working

Is there a reason the HD channels have been down the last two days on our satellite tv? None of them are working it gives the following error message - your satellite signal is temp unavailable with satellite 82 and transponder 26. Every chancellor g...

Shawn18 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connect Optik TV to Routers 5 Ghz band instead of Cisco VEN501 AP

Hey guys, so for Christmas I got a brand new NetGear Nighthawk X8 (R8500) and it is great! I switched over Optik Internet and all is running well, but as you know Optik TV runs off of a Cisco VEN501 AP that requires them to be Synced via WPS. What am...

Maleton3 by Connector
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oplik TV service

Why is there a black screen on all the channels on the Oplik TV service and not any pictures on screen?