Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 110 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Bulletin Board: Discover, Discuss, and Develop

Dear Neighbours, We’re the TV Product Development team, and we strive to bring you a continuously improving TV service and experience that fits your needs. Since the launch of the new Optik TV service through the TELUS TV+ platform, our business and ...

OptikKate_0-1685989977928.png OptikKate_1-1685989977929.png OptikKate_2-1685989977929.png OptikKate_3-1685989977929.png
Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 43 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! Linksys Velop AX4200 (wifi6) system with Optik TV

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/linksys-velop-ax4200-whole-home-mesh-wi-fi-6-system-mx12600-ca-3-pack-only-at-best-buy/15036575 Hi All, I recently upgraded to the Linksys Velop mesh network above. I connected the main Linksys router in Bridged P...

bmacc604 by Organizer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Slimline 2 remote not 100% functional with Hisense.

I recently purchased a Hisense 55Q9G TV (2020 model). Pairing the the Slimline 2 remote was relatively quick after trying out the first few codes. ALL the buttons on the remote function as they should with the exception of the volume up/down button. ...

Resolved! Optik TV app missing channels

Has anyone experienced missing channels when viewing via their iPad or PC, with the app ?In the "view " screen, I am missing channels 900 to 2000....the sports channels. Is this a Bell media vs TELUS thing ? Day 8 ; Three attempts to contact TELUS ha...

M8D by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Audio lost on Netflix Prime Apps

My mother is using a Hearing Aid streamer to Bluetooth the audio to her hearing aids. Worked fine until about 3 weeks ago, now she is unable to maintain a connection when using the Netflix/Prime apps within Optik TV. Regular live tv, on demand and re...

MLK2 by Organizer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Account For On The Go

Trying to make an account. Went to Settings > Optik TV account > enter email then it says failed creating account. anyone run into this issue? Just upgraded to the new action tech and Wireless STBs. Attempting this from the STB should it be done from...

Resolved! Telus Optik TV

Hoping someone can help me out.My parents have Optik TV through Telus that they don’t plan on cancelling anytime soon. I’m hoping to stream it through the optik TV app to use it at my place.I can load the app on my iPhone and stream through browser o...

Resolved! Unable to Watch on my Browser - Error 4-44-50001

Signed into Telus Optik on my Chromebook browser via the new URL, clicked on a program and received this message: Browser Version is not Supported Error 4-44-5001. Everything worked fine before the upgrade! My Chromebook is only two years old and Ver...

Resolved! 4K PVR box troubles

I have three boxes. One of the boxes that is on wifi overheats frequently - usually with either 4K content or when using Netflix on channel 422. The box is in a wide open space with lots of circulation. Another box is directly connected to the router...

MarkL by Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PVR recordings not accessible on mobile devices

I notice from my own personal experience and from previous posts that PVR recordings are not accessible on mobile devices unless it is VOD recorded programs. Why would a company like Telus not offer something that, in my opinion, is a fairly basic a ...

Friendliest neighbours