Optik TV
Forum discussion about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! PVR error

Went to turn on my tv and it said my optic tv box had to initializing but then comes up with a client initialization error. What does that mean and how do I fix it?

Brina19 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Watching Telus satellite content online or on mobile device

Recently subscribed to HBO on my home telus satellite service to watch this seasons GOT. My buddy was visiting last week at my work residence (where I don't have cable, telus or otherwise) and he was able to stream GOT via his phone because he subscr...

Glenstr by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remote PVR - Bell Fibe

This makes me a sad panda.http://www.iphoneincanada.ca/carriers/bell/bell-fibe-tv-app-recordings/

Resolved! Satellite PVR recordings

We currently have Telus Satellite and I accidentally deleted ALL our PVR' recordings Is there a way to restore them?

Resolved! Anyone else having recent trouble with the Optik App?

It isn't loading the listings beyond an hour or two. Searches don't work and last time I tried, it wouldn't allow me to set a recording. It had worked beautifully for me in the past.

pbsme by Ambassador
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus OptikTV Wireless often doesn't connect

Hi, I have been putting up with my Optik TV in the living room of my apartment not working as I usually am watching Netflix or something else. But I realized I am paying for it and still on contract so it should work. My main box is in my bedroom (PV...

Turn off Wireless but Keep OptikTV Wireless

I have the T3200M and my own router and separate wireless AP. I want to turn off wireless on the T3200M but keep wireless service from the T3200M to the two IPV5050 boxes that Telus supplied. However when I turn off T3200M wireless it also cuts out w...

jrueger by Ambassador
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free TV broken

I received my free TV; unfortunately , it tipped over and the screen is smashed. Would it be posdible to get a replacement, or have it fixed?

Resolved! New remote - Mute Button not working, but everything else does!

Hi there! Got my new slimline remote, it is all synced and works great - except for the "Mute" button.I've tried resetting back to factory settings and going through all the steps again, but still Mute is inactive. The red TV light (on the remote) fl...

ilosar by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos