Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 110 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Bulletin Board: Discover, Discuss, and Develop

Dear Neighbours, We’re the TV Product Development team, and we strive to bring you a continuously improving TV service and experience that fits your needs. Since the launch of the new Optik TV service through the TELUS TV+ platform, our business and ...

OptikKate_0-1685989977928.png OptikKate_1-1685989977929.png OptikKate_2-1685989977929.png OptikKate_3-1685989977929.png
Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 43 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! Makeful

Has Makeful gone from Telus? I can't find anything about it.I did enjoy their frequent reruns of Whose Line Is It Anyway

Alister by Organizer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Orange People

Does anyone else notice certain shows....people look orange like Donald Trump X 3 ???? I noticed it on The Masters golf today, and tonight the movie Top Gun is on and they look ridiculous . I have 3 TV's and it is the same on all....so it aint the se...

Kalidgh by Advisor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Optik TV and Internet usage

Does watching shows on Amazon Prime contribute (count) to the data usage?

Lith by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

App Platform

Is it possible to add u tube kids to the app platform, we came over from, shaw and it is one thing we miss. It is nice for kids in the household to access this app that does not stop for ads and such. Please Please consider this for all the moms out ...

momklc by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tv has no volume when connected to set top box

Just connected a new wireless set top box to a second tv. Programmed the remote to operate tv and box. Can change channels but have no sound. Secondly,I am in Alberta but my region is set to Lower Mainland. How do I change that?

Diesel by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reset Arris 4K box

How do I go about restoring the box to the initial setup screen where I pair it with the modem? I’ve held down the top button for 10 seconds, does nothing.

PVR Not Sharing recordings

In my home, there are 3 boxes, one main PVR and two others. When recording, it shows upcoming recordings on all 3. But once recording is complete it is only available to watch on one of them. How do I fix this?

mew28 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

making theme pack changes

I can never get the website to work when wanting to make theme pack channel changes. The site just spins and spins. Is there a trick to get the website to load for making changes?

Pollock by Friendly Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to Delete the Telus Optik TV Startup Menu?

Some time ago a goofy menu started showing up each time I turn the TV on, instead of just going to the last channel I had on. Then it went away and I was real happy about that. Now it has come back. How do I get rid of this thing? I know what channel...

RonAKA by Rockstar
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours