Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 110 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Bulletin Board: Discover, Discuss, and Develop

Dear Neighbours, We’re the TV Product Development team, and we strive to bring you a continuously improving TV service and experience that fits your needs. Since the launch of the new Optik TV service through the TELUS TV+ platform, our business and ...

OptikKate_0-1685989977928.png OptikKate_1-1685989977929.png OptikKate_2-1685989977929.png OptikKate_3-1685989977929.png
Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 43 replies
  • 6 kudos

On demand stopping.....

Heres a beauty.Got Optik a week ago, continually losing signal ( error code on screen). Happens on more than 1 TV at the same time, so eliminates interior wiring. Replaced PVR as it showed error codes + Gateway (modem). Problem still exists. Checked ...

Kalidgh by Advisor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Optik tv browser and android app issues

optik tv browser on google chrome is getting an error msg pop up" browser not supported error no. 4-44-50001".optik tv app for androind is getting an error msg "optik tv app has stopped working' i get into both no problem and have access to the guide...

Byrd by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oscars 2021 Viewing Party

Hey Everyone! Wanted to quickly touch base and see if anyone else is hyped for the Academy Awards coming up this Sun April 25th! This is probably the first Oscars show that I've been excited to see in a few years to be honest. Finally seeing people i...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Optik playback fails in Edge browser

On my Windows 10 desktop, when using the WatchOptik browser page on Edge (the newer Chromium based Edge), I get an endless wait when trying to watch live. I loaded the developer tools page to find error messages and see that the video load is being b...

KB123 by Organizer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Optik TV app error code 444110

Trying to 'time shift' and I get this message while trying to use the app on my tablet. I pay for the service and can time shift while watching on my tv

DRW by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Optik

For a week I have been trying to access two of the theme packages I signed up for. Customer service in Guatemala are always friendly but have not solved the problem. Chat tells me to call and when I tried the "escalation' I got a message to call a nu...

aande by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide program times.

Channel content on channel 355 Cottage Life, is two hours off and content on channel 716 TravelXP, is one hour off from their supposed times.

kenbo by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Makeful

Has Makeful gone from Telus? I can't find anything about it.I did enjoy their frequent reruns of Whose Line Is It Anyway

Alister by Organizer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours