Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 176 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Bulletin Board: Discover, Discuss, and Develop

Dear Neighbours, We’re the TV Product Development team, and we strive to bring you a continuously improving TV service and experience that fits your needs. Since the launch of the new Optik TV service through the TELUS TV+ platform, our business and ...

OptikKate_0-1685989977928.png OptikKate_1-1685989977929.png OptikKate_2-1685989977929.png OptikKate_3-1685989977929.png
Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 43 replies
  • 7 kudos

NCIS Hawaii on demand

This program seems to have disappeared from my On Demand selections? And on the web site, only the first 4 episodes are available. Is this a case where a show has been moved to Netflix or something?

Changed my plan without permission charge twice as much

I phoned in to Telus today because I was unable to change my channels on my Pik TV account. Service lady helped me, and I am receiving the channels now. I opened my email tonight and I received a message from Telus of a confirmation of changes to my ...

darjoy by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Amazing Race season 8 episode 5

How come Season 8 episode 5 is not “On Demand”? It goes from episode 1-4 and then 6-7. Anyone know? Thank you.

jannab19 by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why is PIKTV not working properly?

Email from Telus on April 26/22: "Get ready for an improved Pik TV experience". And you know what? Ever since receiving that email from Telus, my PIKTV has been working as if a technician who had too much alcohol to drink, made aforementioned "improv...

robba1 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot record MUCH channel 557

When I try to record something on this channel it says "THIS PROGRAM CANNOT BE RECORDED". Any other channel I have tried to record works fine.

resume episodes

What is the point of showing EVERY episode of a program in the resume tab?Is this app ever going to get a fix or are we waiting for summer vacation to be over?

Qix by Organizer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing episodes WWE Rivals

HiYou are missing 3 A&E WWE rivals on on demand. They have already aired. Our pvr was not working, so we are unable to watch them until they are on there.

elemarie by Neighbour
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing Episode

Hello. I'm watching the 2022 season of Love Island USA through the Optik TV app. Episode 15 is missing from the list. Is it possible to add this episode?

PVR shutting down frequently

We have two TVs. The main one has the Optik TV box attached. The second TV, which is seldom used, has the PVR attached. A few months ago, the PVR began shutting down every couple of days. We get a message on the main TV saying the PVR is offline. Som...

PVR shipment

Hello.I recently registered for Optic TV. I was told that I would receive 2 devices (one PVR recorder and one wireless device)I received my PVR recorder a few days ago, which got me excited and I set it up immediately, but then the wireless device ne...

Friendliest neighbours