Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 129 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Bulletin Board: Discover, Discuss, and Develop

Dear Neighbours, We’re the TV Product Development team, and we strive to bring you a continuously improving TV service and experience that fits your needs. Since the launch of the new Optik TV service through the TELUS TV+ platform, our business and ...

OptikKate_0-1685989977928.png OptikKate_1-1685989977929.png OptikKate_2-1685989977929.png OptikKate_3-1685989977929.png
Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 43 replies
  • 7 kudos

3 way splitter

Have a 2 way splitter in my Optik Tv system and would to change it to a 3 way. Any recommendations as to which one to use.

Resolved! Optik PVR not showing Netflix 4K UHD

Hello,I noticed that my PVR Netflix app simply doesn't show 4K UHD content. As in the label remains as "HD". I have the Netflix Premium account that provides 4k content.When I use my XBox's Netflix, I am able to get to the UHD content. So something i...

Resolved! Roku Connection

We have a RCA Roku TV and have connected the Telus digital box to it (HDMI) with no problems but we cannot get the volume to increase beyond a bare minimum. The volume on all the streaming apps is full on so we know it is a connection or compatibilit...

Global tv

I have the global tv app on my iphone and my computer but when I try to register with telus for this it asks me for acct info, I have Telus satellite tv. And my username and password does authenticate. How do I do this

CMRogers by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Exiting Netflix

Why doesn't the exit button on the optik remote exit out of Netflix?! This drives me crazy. Is there another way to exit Netflix without going to menu in Netflix?

Resolved! Disney + (plus)

Recently I requested the addition to my Optik TV Channels the Canadian station identical to Disney + (the United States name of channel) as I specifically wished to view a three night Documentary series produced by Disney & directed by Peter Jackson ...

ksthyp by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Channel updates?

Greetings, Where can I find a list of recent channel changes? Thanks,Shane.

Shane by Leader
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

NFB App to be Discontinued

As of December 9, 2021, the NFB (National Film Board of Canada) app will no longer be available through Optik TV as NFB has decided to turn down the capability on the TELUS TV platform. This was a free app included in your Optik TV subscription so th...

How to get The Frame channel?

I was just offered to switch to Telus from Shaw after being with Shaw over 20 years. I received the agreement but am about to cancel because I was not promised the comfort to get the package of TV channels that I currently have. I am blindly acceptin...