Optik TV
Forum discussion about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

NFL Sunday Ticket

To whom it may concern, I don't understand why Telus cannot give me a straight answer regarding whether or not NFL Sunday ticket will be returning to your line up. Every other cable company in Canada has committed to the 2018 season. Your continued a...

Burke by Just Moved In
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Slimline 2 remote turns on the TV with the 4k box, but not off.

Hey all, really weird one here. I've talked to Tech Support, the guy who installed the boxes, and no one can figure it out. It's a Sharp TV, 1080p, good enough for my mother-in-law, and when I go on the website, there's no codes for the TV model, so ...

Zman2k2 by Ambassador
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Optic TV keeps freezing

I have been having this problem on and off for the past two years and I’m quite tired of having tech support walk me through a complete system reboot to ‘solve’ the problem. That is not a solution. Last week I went through this procedure and it laste...

BruceJ by Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

NFL Sunday ticket

Is NFL Sunday ticket returning this year? Other providers have it. 

lee33 by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TV Listings

Greetings, I'm moving to Victoria, and I'm wondering if there is a website that shows current TV listings, and allows me to search or browse listings for up to two weeks. I haven't had TV in a while. Thanks,Shane.

Shane by Leader
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus Free TV 50UK6300 picture quality

Hey everyone. Got my free LG 4k 50UK6300 today as part of signing up for Telus and, well, picture quality seems pretty poor.Greenish tint, especially at angles, bad brightness and contrast and when you bump it up everything seems over exposed without...

Vgjfelix by Helpful Neighbour
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Discovery Velocity not available in a Pick theme Pack

I was disappointed to see Discovery Velocity is not available in a regular theme pack. They are playing the Le Mans 24hr and other racing now.So much for pick and pay - I have about 20 channels in my pick 8 package that I would gladly drop for this o...

Already Have a CraveTV Account, Not sure how to set up on Optik

So I just got an Optik TV account yesterday and I'm not sure how to get my Crave TV account working with it. I have an account with Crave directly which I previously would use on ipad or my Xbox. I know that I have to go to Channel 411 to access Crav...

Baxter by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos