Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS TV User Experience Research Group

Dearest Neighbours, Since the launch of the new Optik TV service through the TELUS TV+ platform, we’ve been working hard at implementing your valuable feedback! We’ve gotten to know some of you through this forum, especially the regular community con...

Resolved! Optik TV Bulletin Board: Discover, Discuss, and Develop

Dear Neighbours, We’re the TV Product Development team, and we strive to bring you a continuously improving TV service and experience that fits your needs. Since the launch of the new Optik TV service through the TELUS TV+ platform, our business and ...

OptikKate_0-1685989977928.png OptikKate_1-1685989977929.png OptikKate_2-1685989977929.png OptikKate_3-1685989977929.png

No spare connection line in an apartment unit?

Hello there, I'm not sure if this is the right area to post in as my issue applies to both internet and TV, but I'll try here. So here's my situation: On September 11th I signed up for Internet 150 and Optik TV with 4 Theme Packs + 1 Premium. I had a...

CBC News channel choppy

We have had this problem for about a week. No other channel we use seems to have this problem. Anyone else seeing the same thing?

dsnillo by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Netflix 4k download throttling?

Does telus throttle netflix download speed? I signed up for netflix premium 4k. I have purefibre 75 for internet. on netflix the fast.com speed test shows streaming 50mbps. when watching a movie netflix shows only 15.25mbps/2160. Is this normal?

nivekr by Friendly Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

DOLBY ATMOS

When will Telus support Dolby Atmos for Netflix etc..?

maxyyc by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Slimline remote2

The "back/exit" button hasn't worked for weeks. Ordered new remote, programmed it and still does not work.Any suggestions?

Second Hand VIP5662W on a Telus Business Optik TV?

Hey everybody! I had business internet installed at my residence along with business Optik TV cuz it was an awesome deal. Long story short, they will not give you a PVR on Business Optik. Does anybody know if I buy a vip5662w off of craigslist or eba...

Enabling OPTIK to a 3rd TV

I'd like to enable OPTIK on a 3rd TV in my house. Currently I have (1) Cisco, 4K, hardwired PVR and (1) Cisco, non-4K, hardwired set-top box. I am on a 75Mbps plan using GPON. Can I buy a new or used Wireless set-top box (VIP5602W or UIW4001?) from C...

KrisD by Neighbour
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Restarted Optik PVR and it deleted ALL MY RECORDINGS

My PVR was not recording all the programs it was set for. When this happened before, the Telus tech told me to restart the PVR from the Menu. It worked fine. This time, restarting deleted all my recordings. I'm wondering if this has happened to any o...

TWP by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos