Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 110 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Bulletin Board: Discover, Discuss, and Develop

Dear Neighbours, We’re the TV Product Development team, and we strive to bring you a continuously improving TV service and experience that fits your needs. Since the launch of the new Optik TV service through the TELUS TV+ platform, our business and ...

OptikKate_0-1685989977928.png OptikKate_1-1685989977929.png OptikKate_2-1685989977929.png OptikKate_3-1685989977929.png
Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 43 replies
  • 6 kudos

VIP5602W IR receiver

My wireless 4K box is now behind my TV and for the life of me I can’t locate the IR receiver on it to use my IR repeater. I can’t find any specs online. Any suggestions?

Cnty by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Heat problem ?

Can this heat cause your live programs to "pixelate" ? Local live programs and CNN & MSNBC....only if it's live ? Or is it just my tv ?

Optik series recording

When recording a series, e.g Wimbledon Tennis 2021, the system does not capture subsequent events titled exactly the same, on the same channel, at the same, or any alternate time. Thus, one has to manually enter each event. In this case, early Wimble...

Lorca by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Picture and sound quality

Why is it that I get significantly better sound and picture quality by using apps on my smart TV than I do from Telus - specifically Netflix and CTV Drama (Handmaid's Tale) but other apps as well?

Don42 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intermittent PVR Issues

A few times this year, our PVR has completely stopped recording. Sometimes it is a couple days before we notice that nothing has recorded, although there are programs scheduled for recording. After I reboot the PVR and set top boxes it starts to reco...

beachgrrrl by Helpful Neighbour
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't access Optik TV Servies on website or app

I can access my Internet and Mobile fine but when I try to access my Optik TV to edit my packages it just says "Sorry, we could not retrieve your Telus TV services information, please try again later". Its been this way for months now with no change....

BWiens21 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Add a channel

How do I add a channel on my Optik tv

The Resident removed from on demand?

I’ve checked a few TVs and devices and can’t seem to find The Resident on demand. I also checked through CTV app. Is it no longer available in Canada?

flayton04 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Optik button

Is there a way to program the remote so the Optik button does not also shut off the tv

Mapmaker by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! on demand coupons

How do you get these On Demand coupons...are they part of a Rewards program ??

Friendliest neighbours