Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 129 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Bulletin Board: Discover, Discuss, and Develop

Dear Neighbours, We’re the TV Product Development team, and we strive to bring you a continuously improving TV service and experience that fits your needs. Since the launch of the new Optik TV service through the TELUS TV+ platform, our business and ...

OptikKate_0-1685989977928.png OptikKate_1-1685989977929.png OptikKate_2-1685989977929.png OptikKate_3-1685989977929.png
Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 43 replies
  • 7 kudos

slimline 2 model 2774 remote codes for Sony ZR-55A90J OLED

Have tried the extended code list. Can't find a code that will control volume on TV. Also can't find how to change the input on the TV from the remote. Ant suggestions?I've also tried programming the Sony remote to control the Telus set-up box. The T...

Resolved! Can you change the channel lineup on the guide?

I just moved my TV service to Optik from Shaw Direct I have to say I find the guide not as user friendly I don't like scrolling through excess channels. Can I change a setting so that I only see channels that I am signed up for?

Noupix by Friendly Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Remote codes for Sony Bravia TV

Anyone have Slimline 2 codes that work on a Sony KD75X85J tv? The TELUS site doesn't recognize the new TV and the existing codes don't work. Closest I got was one that would turn off the tv, but won't turn it back on.Thanks.

shovhd by Neighbour
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix

For the last few days every time I try to watch a show on Netflix it closes. I can watch it on the web, through Firestick and other devices and options but when I try to watch through the Optic channel it will not work.

Grmpybr by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I'm a senior and want to lower my bill costs.

I have internet and optik TV service but I'm also a senior that's being charged 144.00 per month. How can I lower my bill cause I am finding the cost is too much for me!

Kate5552 by Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Wireless Optik TV box

My wireless box keeps rebooting every 8 to 10 hours or so and I can’t figure out why? I am just watching Cr@ve Tv shows while this happens or live tv so not a Netflix thing. Anyone else have this happen and have a solution?

paula930 by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No sound for some channels with new Soundbar.

Hi - I just installed a new Samsung Soundbar A650. Everything works...except...when I go to watch Crave on Demand, Netflix or Prime there is no sound. All other channels work fine. It's so strange. I have tested it by using my iPad and running these ...

Resolved! Optik On-Demand

When I go to the Optik On-Demand TV and click on the CTV Network as supposedly all CTV Network shows are Free to Watch and it gives me many series that I can watch. I go to The Voice and I scroll down to Episode 24 and click on it , and it shows that...

Skipperr by Organizer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! eARC

I have an Optic Cisco IPV6015 with a Denon AVR X6700H and Sony XR77A80J When the Optic box is plugged into the TV or AVRthe eARC system between the TV and AVR does not work.Sound cannot be played thru the AVR when using the Optic cable box or using t...