Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Missing Episodes in VOD Library

Hi folks. We know you're passionate about your favourite show(s) and rely on the VOD library to catch up on or re-watch your episodes. We recognize certain episodes may not be as ready as you are so we'd like to enlist your help in flagging them. Sho...

dru by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Optik on the go error codes!

I have had a few error codes when using the live tv feature of on the go.10020|315710020|3192What do they refer to, and how do I resolve these errors?

How do I access NFB and other Smart TV features on Optik TV?

i have just purchased Optik TV and am enjoying the features of the PVR. I used to access NFB films using Roku. Can I do this through Optik TV? If not, how do I access the Smart TV features of my TV set without losing all my settings on Optik.

VicMom by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Slim line remote codes

Where, in the name of all that's holy, can I get a complete list of codes for the slimline remote. I can't get the long form hold the button crap to work.

knox-fm by Friendly Neighbour
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus on demand

Wow,anyone with a 3d tvs has to watch transformer in 3d it will be the best $7 you have spent on a movie, its amazing,well worth the $7...

Resolved! NHK on Telus Optik TV

Hey guys! I am a huge fan of NHK, whenever i visit the US I always watch it. Its a cool slice of live from Japan. Is there a way we can get this channel on OPTIC TV? Is there some sort of channel request form we can fill out?

kozmonaut by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Optik TV Equipment - Upgrade from MediaRoom

Has there been any discussion about moving away from MediaRoom to a better performing system? After 7 years, the system is showing its age, with lag and poor performance for menu movement.

Resolved! Optic tv

Does telus only use 60Hz on there optic receivers because all four of my TVs are 120Hz to 240Hz so I'm just wondering if they all are broadcasting in 60Hz or is there a setting that I can turn of to make them 120Hz

rayrayjj by Rockstar
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can one TV be used to set up two boxes?

Hi folks, quick (hopefully not stupid) question. Just swapped over to Telus and preparing for installation in my apartment on Thursday. I have ordered one PVR and one HD box- HD in the bedroom and PVR in the living room, however I only have one telev...

Program the remote

Has any one had trouble programming the optic remote to the lg 55" 6500 3d smart TV,I can't get it to program to my daughters TV I just bought her..