barb71
Just Moved In

I have find my phone enabled on my Samsung Galaxy S7. How do I track it

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BrandonT
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @barb71 

I am sorry to hear you lost your phone. That's horrible!

Because you have a android phone, which happens to be Samsung too, you have 2 ways to track your phone.

NOTE: If you reported your phone as lost/stolen to TELUS, they will disable the service and you will not be able to track your phone.

Option #1 - Track using Samsung's Find My Mobile

• Click Here and sign in using your Samsung Account.

Option #2 - Track using Googles Find My Phone

In some cases you will have the ability to completely wipe your phone to protect your important information such as contacts, photos, texts, passwords.

I wish you the best of luck with finding your phone! 🤞

TELUS Employee & Neighbourhood Volunteer :black_small_square: Found this post helpful? Let others know by clicking [❤️ Like] or [Accepted Solution].

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

BrandonT
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @barb71 

I am sorry to hear you lost your phone. That's horrible!

Because you have a android phone, which happens to be Samsung too, you have 2 ways to track your phone.

NOTE: If you reported your phone as lost/stolen to TELUS, they will disable the service and you will not be able to track your phone.

Option #1 - Track using Samsung's Find My Mobile

• Click Here and sign in using your Samsung Account.

Option #2 - Track using Googles Find My Phone

In some cases you will have the ability to completely wipe your phone to protect your important information such as contacts, photos, texts, passwords.

I wish you the best of luck with finding your phone! 🤞

TELUS Employee & Neighbourhood Volunteer :black_small_square: Found this post helpful? Let others know by clicking [❤️ Like] or [Accepted Solution].