Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Missing Episodes in VOD Library

Hi folks. We know you're passionate about your favourite show(s) and rely on the VOD library to catch up on or re-watch your episodes. We recognize certain episodes may not be as ready as you are so we'd like to enlist your help in flagging them. Sho...

dru by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! DVD recording

We're thinking of switching to Telus Optik, but my husband is worried he won't be able to record DVDs. Will this be a problem?

Resolved! Optik TV Slow Since New Guide

I am having an issue since the upgrade to the new guide format. I actually like the new format over the old version. However, my Optik TV system has been super slow since the upgrade. Everything from remote inputs to channel changes to playback of re...

EMTGuy by Just Moved In
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Browsing future programs on a specific channel

I understand the new organization of the optik channels.However, have customers lost the ability to browse future programs on a specific channel?Before, you could press "Guide," highlight a channel and then browse the future programs of several days ...

merobin by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Flaky TV since the channel change?

My TV reception has been intermittent and somewhat unreliable since the channel change. Anyone else experiencing this? Seems like the digital reception is terrible in peak hours, but very early in the morning it is fine.

yewelg by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Closed Capturing doesn't work

I do not see Closed Capturing at any channel on Optic TV. This is On in menu and it worked several days ago. But now it doesn't

denis by Just Moved In
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

HorribleT.V. Signal and Telus's Solution

I had Telus install their equipment and for 8 months have had to call for technical support as my picture was just scrambled pixels and lost audio over 24 calls and each time they give me free movies or a free movie package GREAT!!!! I have a problem...

Garbage by Neighbour
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! "Guide" and "My Favourites" display

When "Guide" or "My Favourites" is selected, the current channel continues to be displayed in the background. I find this an annoyance. To improve/enhance visibility of the programming choices, it would preferable if there was the option to display "...

Woody by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos