Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Missing Episodes in VOD Library

Hi folks. We know you're passionate about your favourite show(s) and rely on the VOD library to catch up on or re-watch your episodes. We recognize certain episodes may not be as ready as you are so we'd like to enlist your help in flagging them. Sho...

dru by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Slim remote ilo TV

Hi, I have been having some trouble programming my remote to work with my TV, I followed the instructions and let it search by holding the power button, for about 25 minutes nothing has been happening, is there a code for the TV to work?

Resolved! TV Interference

I'm directing this question to ham radio operators, telus employees that are ham radio operators, telus employees who know a ham radio operator, or anyone that has had an issue with interference on your TV from a nearby radio transmitter. I've been a...

Graham74 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PVR High Frame Rate? (Soap Opera Effect) (1st world problems)

So if anyone is familiar with the annoying "cheap" look that the ultra-smooth high frame rate settings on your LCD TV can create, which is called Movie Mode on mine, and motionflow / trumotion on others, does anyone else see this somehow produced by ...

Noumenon by Organizer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

al jazeera english

the channel layout for telus tv is a f#*@ing mess. it also does not help that the telus website has 2 different channel guides. one of the guide indicates Al Jazeera is on 516. another 8--. needless to say, those are not the correct channels. i am in...

CHBC

why cant we in Kamloops get at least the local Kelowna CHBC feed? we ate stuck only being able to watch CFJC?

smaarhuis by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Telus satelight

How do I program my remote to control my TV as well as the satelight

rd by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos