Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Missing Episodes in VOD Library

Hi folks. We know you're passionate about your favourite show(s) and rely on the VOD library to catch up on or re-watch your episodes. We recognize certain episodes may not be as ready as you are so we'd like to enlist your help in flagging them. Sho...

dru by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Optik Tip » New Channels added!

Have you checked your "Optik on the go" app recently? I was looking at LiveTV this morning and suddenly discovered several new channels added!100 CBC104 GlobalBC106 CityTV131 ABC133 CBS135 NBC137 Fox139 KCTS426, 427, 428, 429 Hollywood Suite600 YTV80...

xl by CPU Alum
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

tv

my digital box has been initallizing for 1/2 hour. Help

muggins by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
JL by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

will XP desktop support Optik TV?

Will my Windows XP desktop continue to support my Optik TV cable connection? Or will I need to get a newer desktop? I work only on my Win7 laptop.

How do I get my HD PVR back on line - I cant record HD channels. I did the reset. One PVR gave me a red X - not sure how to fix that. Changed that one with one I had in the basement, Reset it - I have tv but msg when I tried to record a HD channel th...

JP by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

How do I reset my pvr

My pvr stopped recording shows so I want to try resetting it... How do I do that?

Clj by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus Satellite PVR Delayed Audio

When watching recorded programs and advancing to skip the commercials, I lose the audio for up to 2 minutes. It's like it needs time to catch up with the video. Is this normal?

chomas by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

PVR skipping to end of show when hit skip

Hey everyone! I'm new here and did a search and couldn't find this problem posted anywhere. My PVR is randomly deciding to skip all the way to the end of the recording when I'm skipping through commercials. Anyone else have this problem? Is there a s...

Spannaz88 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 19 replies
  • 1 kudos

Picture quality

I have a 70" projectin TV and have satellite presently for service. I would like to switch to Optik TV but am concerned with the picture quality. Tried Cable once and the qaulity was teribel.

mgt by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos