Optik TV
Forum discussion about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Freezing problems with PVR

tv freezes when watching recorded shows and stalls for 5 seconds re-starts and then freezes again

netflix with a VSG1432

Hi, I just want to confirm I will be able to stream Netflix with Apple tv or WD Live with ethernet plugged directly into the Telus vsg1432 modem (telus turbo) I have a hi-end bluray player that seems to hang up on the gathering titles screen, and don...

apperloo by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Video On Demand

Hi there. Anyone know if Telus has the equivalent of Shaw Video On Demand. Button? Channel #? Did not get to watch a lot of season premiers last night due to 11 hour power outage...???

carlita by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

NFL Sunday Ticket? Sorry, TELUS doesn't want your business.

I wanted to order NFL Sunday Ticket this weekend. I wanted to give TELUS $200 above my usual fees for this service. On Saturday afternoon, I tried ordering it through Optik TV, after wasting time with the typically slow navigation, it said that one c...

pxxiii by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! The Pet Network

I was going to subscribe to Telus Optik but noticed that they do not offer the The Pet Network, a Canadian channel launched in 2004, very odd considering that Telus uses animals in its advertising. Surprising, but even Shaw Direct offers this channel...

Resolved! Channel Changes - HD

Really dislike the new channel changes. The HD channels are now all mingled in with none HD channels, so we now have to scroll through everything. Thats ALOT of channels. So silly and time consuming. Very frustrating. HD is pretty much the only chann...

Nicki73 by Just Moved In
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos