Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Subscribed Channels

Is there a setting to change the guide to show only subscribed channels or do you have to do it channel by channel in the favourites list?

Trishard by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Optik TV

We just got Optik TV on Saturday and the tech set up the main TV so the subscribed channels are listed in the guide. I can't find out where the settings are so that I can do the same thing for the other TVs. I've checked settings but it's not listed....

Trishard by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Picture freezes on OPTIK regularly

For the last several months I have had daily/hourly occurances of picture freezing on Optik TV. I have re-booted my set top boxes and still the problem occurs. Is this a known problem ?

Barry79 by Organizer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Optik Local/Ambience/Christmas Tree & Snowglobe?

Hi there. We notice that these two programs were removed from the TV on demand menu this week. We were wondering why these were taken down as other seasonal ambience programmes were left up. We watch the Christmas Tree one at least once a week, regar...

scott44 by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wireless digital box

do I need a smart TV to get service with the new wirless digital box. Thanks

Resolved! Optik TV program reminder

PLEASE please please add a reminder feature for when a show is coming on!!! I would not have switched quite yet had I known this was not available!

Resolved! Recording Sattelite tv from receiver to Portable hard drive

I was using a portable hard drive to record on my receiver without the PVR, but it quit, died, blewup.. won't work any more.. had only used it a handful of times. Which type of Hard Drive should I be using?

Resolved! Who missed another Olympic event due to guide inaccuracy, technical ineptitude!

2nd morning in a row where Olympic Curling GOLD final featuring Canada was listed on chl 12 @ 5:30 and it recorded the Sochi2014 Olympic banner for 3 hrs. It still shows that I recorded both Curling events. Had an online chat with 2 Telus people yest...

Ann by Friendly Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Relocating Optik tv to a different room

When I had Optik installed I picked the rooms that I wanted TV in. Since then I have decided that I would prefer to have it in a different room. 1. Can I simply move the box to the other bedroom and hook it up to the cable outlet?2. At the location i...

bbc0 by Just Moved In
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos