Optik TV
Forum discussion about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Freezing problems with PVR

tv freezes when watching recorded shows and stalls for 5 seconds re-starts and then freezes again

netflix with a VSG1432

Hi, I just want to confirm I will be able to stream Netflix with Apple tv or WD Live with ethernet plugged directly into the Telus vsg1432 modem (telus turbo) I have a hi-end bluray player that seems to hang up on the gathering titles screen, and don...

apperloo by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Video On Demand

Hi there. Anyone know if Telus has the equivalent of Shaw Video On Demand. Button? Channel #? Did not get to watch a lot of season premiers last night due to 11 hour power outage...???

carlita by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

NFL Sunday Ticket? Sorry, TELUS doesn't want your business.

I wanted to order NFL Sunday Ticket this weekend. I wanted to give TELUS $200 above my usual fees for this service. On Saturday afternoon, I tried ordering it through Optik TV, after wasting time with the typically slow navigation, it said that one c...

pxxiii by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! The Pet Network

I was going to subscribe to Telus Optik but noticed that they do not offer the The Pet Network, a Canadian channel launched in 2004, very odd considering that Telus uses animals in its advertising. Surprising, but even Shaw Direct offers this channel...