Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Missing Episodes in VOD Library

Hi folks. We know you're passionate about your favourite show(s) and rely on the VOD library to catch up on or re-watch your episodes. We recognize certain episodes may not be as ready as you are so we'd like to enlist your help in flagging them. Sho...

dru by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

TELUS UP YOUR GAME WITH YOUR OPTIK IPTV

Shaw: I have been twice to my best friends place just up my street/hill and he has Shaw bluesy tv with voice assistant built in the remote and its so awesome!! Telus needs to bring new everything out... New remote version 4, new modem (t4400h) lol ne...

CTV App

Unable to access CTV app as I require an Optik account however satellite is only option in my area. Is there a work around?

Network to Watch Game of Thrones Live

Looking to watch Game of Thrones live when it comes out. Do we just add Crave to one of our theme packs for $7 per month? or is that choice only to watch past episodes?

Vinney by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! national geographic

What happened to National Geographic channel?

Tv mounting

Guys, I want to mount my tv and hide the TELUS 4K in a cabinet or behind the tv.Can it be done?

MrTim by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

4K PVR shuts down on its own

My new PVR is shutting down on its own. It’s happened 6 times in an hour. I’m watching (or attempting to) Netflix on channel 422. Does not effect other cable boxes in the house. Has never happened before. Any suggestions or experienced this before?

Some devices can access Recorded programs, some can't.

I can watch recorded programs on my Android phone and through a browser at work. I have a Shaw connection at work. My wife is travelling in BC right now, and she cannot watch recorded programs on iOS, Android, or through a browser. There is no Play b...

Download & Go

Shaw has now launched their Cloud PVR in Calgary which allows access to PVR recordings and to download them to a phone or tablet. This is similar to the Download & Go feature for Bell Fibe TV. I travel a lot and would love to have this feature on Opt...

pjpete by Organizer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos