Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 102 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Bulletin Board: Discover, Discuss, and Develop

Dear Neighbours, We’re the TV Product Development team, and we strive to bring you a continuously improving TV service and experience that fits your needs. Since the launch of the new Optik TV service through the TELUS TV+ platform, our business and ...

OptikKate_0-1685989977928.png OptikKate_1-1685989977929.png OptikKate_2-1685989977929.png OptikKate_3-1685989977929.png
Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 43 replies
  • 6 kudos

Optic wifi

How do you change wi-fi networks on telus optik 4k box

SheldonM by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pairing remote with sound bar

I need the code for Samsung Soundbar so I can pair it with telus remote. Also, the steps to pair would be great.

tstack by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

NHL Center Ice

When I go into my guide, the NHL Center Ice channels are missing. In the settings I selected "check all", go back to the guide. Still not there. I can't even enter the channel manually

MichelleL by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Software updates

Hi, is there a way to be notified when a software update is available for any of the devices that I have? ie Modem or OpticTV or phone. I currently have an update that needs to be done across all my Telus devices and apparently the auto updated didn'...

panda66 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error No. 4-44-50016

Hello ... I can log on to Optik TV from my Mac Mini using Safari. When trying access the CTV Calgary Station 101 and CTV News Network 801 ... I get the subject message. When I select "Dismiss" it takes me back to a screen where I can select that stat...

eddy3216 by Helpful Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Telus Remote does not work if more than 2 ft away

Customer has issues with telus remote control/stb. She needs to be at 2ft away to work perfectly, if she is more than 2ft, it does not work properly. She needs to press it multiple times before it works. We replaced the remote control 3 times but no ...

HarryC by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Netflix

Why would Netflix stop working on one tv and not another? Wifi setup. Have tried reboot of both. Signed out and back in as well.

Ger by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TELUS 4k box : only IR control ?!

Is there any way to control the current TELUS Optik 4k box (aka Arris VIP5662W) with anything other than IR codes ?It’s ironic this is an IPTV box and you can’t use IP (Ethernet) control ! What about RS232 ?I would like to integrate this using home a...

Ss_blake by Organizer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours