Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 129 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Bulletin Board: Discover, Discuss, and Develop

Dear Neighbours, We’re the TV Product Development team, and we strive to bring you a continuously improving TV service and experience that fits your needs. Since the launch of the new Optik TV service through the TELUS TV+ platform, our business and ...

OptikKate_0-1685989977928.png OptikKate_1-1685989977929.png OptikKate_2-1685989977929.png OptikKate_3-1685989977929.png
Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 43 replies
  • 7 kudos

having telus remote control an aux speaker

I have just purchased a Bose TV speaker, and have been trying in vain to have my Telus Slimline 2 remote control it. I know the correct code for this speaker , but the instructions in Telus support are not well written, and I have not had any luck at...

DonnaI by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error Code 4-44-1002

Yesterday this error code 4-44-1002 appeared when I was trying to resume streaming a show on Optik TV on my computer (using latest version of Chrome). I have not been able to watch any show since. The error message is "High-bandwidth digital protecti...

CraigD by Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Autoplay pops up 3/4 of way through episode - Telus FX On Demand

We are watching season 3 of Snowfall, and for the past three episodes the autoplay next episode feature has popped up around the 30-minute mark (when one of the FX commercials is on). The only options are to play the next episode, or to dismiss, thus...

wvkate by Neighbour
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

4k pvr

My pvr is not connected to my wifi network so other TVs cannot access recordings

Tom_t by Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Technicolor UIW8001 Optik Box Not Working

So for the past few weeks on and off my Telus Optik TV Box would intermittently cut out both video and audio, and now today all it does is give me green and pink glitching and will not do anything but, I have tried all troubleshooting steps in hopes ...

My PVR and On Demand keep freezing

Watching Optik TV there's zero issue, but while trying to watch shows on my PVR or On Demand is maddening because the audio and video pause ~30 seconds or so for a couple of seconds. All the connections seem okay, and I've rebooted the entire network...

Matt9911 by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Optik TV app issue or IOS issue

A month ago I started to stream Optik TV from my Iphone and Ipad to our Smart TV using a HDMI/Lightning cable. It worked great for the first three weeks but last week I started to get this message on my Iphone/Ipad - Screen recording: Sorry playback ...

Dhelgs by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos