Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Resolved! Optik TV Bulletin Board: Discover, Discuss, and Develop

Dear Neighbours, We’re the TV Product Development team, and we strive to bring you a continuously improving TV service and experience that fits your needs. Since the launch of the new Optik TV service through the TELUS TV+ platform, our business and ...

OptikKate_0-1685989977928.png OptikKate_1-1685989977929.png OptikKate_2-1685989977929.png OptikKate_3-1685989977929.png
Optik-Kate by TELUS Employee
  • 43 replies
  • 5 kudos

No Sportsnet 4K on Optik TV app

Why does the TELUS Optik TV iPhone app always list “No live 4k event currently scheduled” on sportsnet 4k (channel 920 in Alberta).On my Optik box there ARE events, such as Edmonton oilers game on 920. I just want to be able to set them to record fro...

Ss_blake by Organizer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Favourites Quick Access

Any way to make Favourites easier to access? Accessing Favourites from Menu takes 6+ clicks and from Options 8+ clicks!

JohanV by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BBC Canada gone.....

Very disappointed that BBC Canada is gone. Tried searching the website for answers, but no luck. Chat person had no idea either. Guess it is time to try Britbox or Acorn.

DMAN1 by Helpful Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Optik 4K PVR loses online subscriptions

Every now and then, my 4K box will revert to "All channels" and not on my favorite channel list. Whenever that happens, then my previous channel history is gone too. Also, my Netflix login as well as Primevideo login will be erased from the box too, ...

DeanD by Coach
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

PVR

When is Telus going to catch up the Shaw on the ability to watch recordings remotely? This would be my only reason for switching to Shaw come 2022 when Slingbox will be ending. We have been long time Telus subscribers and hate to make this move but i...

cniels by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Optik 4K PVR Aspect Ratio

I'm hoping someone can shed a light on this issue. Seems my Optik 4K PVR randomly switches aspect ratio, changing from the 2160p 60Hz setting to the 1080p HD option. I have a Yamaha RX-V385 receiver, an Apple TV 4K, Optik 4K PVR and the LG 55" UK6090...

cpd by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

NHL hockey

What channels do I need to watch the NHL hockey games

DKP by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos