Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 162 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Bulletin Board: Discover, Discuss, and Develop

Dear Neighbours, We’re the TV Product Development team, and we strive to bring you a continuously improving TV service and experience that fits your needs. Since the launch of the new Optik TV service through the TELUS TV+ platform, our business and ...

OptikKate_0-1685989977928.png OptikKate_1-1685989977929.png OptikKate_2-1685989977929.png OptikKate_3-1685989977929.png
Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 43 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Updated TELUS app on android TV

I have Sony TV and I have just updated the Pik TV app and I wish I didn’t. After more than a year with NO updates at all, that is all what could come up with TELUS? Very disappointed. This new app is full of bugs. The worse one is I cannot watch on d...

Mudher by Neighbour
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

-Chinese Multicultural JIG TV Channel 2856-

2856 JIG is a great channel. I really enjoy it. For our summer day light savings time, the channel is somehow still in Standard Time because the feed is in Beijing Timezone. Is it possible to adjust the Program Guide on this channel to be one hour ea...

Bluetooth Optik tv VIP5662W

Est-ce qu'il y a une télécommande Telus qui offre la fonction bluetooth pour se connecter au à la tv Optik?

MaxHuot by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Just wondering.

Any chance that Telus has a way to check out or preview different tv channels? So many to choose.

Pitchblack by Friendly Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Review of New Telus Digital TV box for Pik TV

My new Pik TV box (i.e. TELUS Digital TV box) arrived on April 26th as promised in a prior email from TELUS.Installation / Setup / HardwareThe installation & setup of the box was simple and straight forward. The new box is physically smaller & lighte...

Lans by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Streaming Optik tv from iPad min 6

I have Optik tv on my iPad mini 6 I connect an av adapter to my iPad mini 6 then hdmi cable to my tv trying to stream Optik tv on my iPad mini 6 to tv is it possible to do this get error message - screen recording playback is not available when scree...

Garygary by Organizer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgraded Pik TV?

I received an email telling me to upgrade my Pik TV apps and browser to get an updated experience as of April 20. On Apple, Android and in the browser, it all seems pretty much identical. Did anything actually change?

J980432 by Organizer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pic tv

I cant log in to pic tv either, whats going on?

Resolved! On Demand content

I just signed up for Pik TV, so I don't know the ins and outs of the On Demand content. I mostly signed up to watch Atlanta and Better Call Saul. I've been able to catch up with Atlanta stuff but the Better Call Saul episodes are not on demand, only ...

Resolved! PilTV on Apple TV login not possible

I am assuming the PikTV app was updating, it is asking me to login on my apple tv. When I click 'login' it does not prompt for credentials, no box for user name or password appears, it simply is not possible to login since there is no where to login....

GregDeLong by Friendly Neighbour
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos
Friendliest neighbours