Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 129 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Bulletin Board: Discover, Discuss, and Develop

Dear Neighbours, We’re the TV Product Development team, and we strive to bring you a continuously improving TV service and experience that fits your needs. Since the launch of the new Optik TV service through the TELUS TV+ platform, our business and ...

OptikKate_0-1685989977928.png OptikKate_1-1685989977929.png OptikKate_2-1685989977929.png OptikKate_3-1685989977929.png
Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 43 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! OptikTV app on AppleTV update??

Hi folks,I happened to use my AppleTV today and noticed the OptikTV app was updated and now seems to be able to act like PikTV with the ability to watch live TV, but also the ability, seemingly, to watch recordings from my PVR. Is this new functional...

Optic TV BOX in the US

Any successes physically taking your Optic TV box to the US and plugging it in to a VPN network connected to Canada.We spend most of the winter in the US and would really like to watch our Optic TV

Kootenay by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

center ice package

Are you offering preseason games on center ice this year?And is it in free view untill the season starts or do you have to subscribe?

rush999 by Neighbour
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where’s NHL CENTRE ICE?

I ordered Centre Ice through TELUS and was just curious why there are no Pre Season games on. My friends with SHAW but TELUS does not. WHY???????

Recording all episodes of a program

I cannot get Optik to record all new episodes of "Blue Jays in 30". I go through the motions of setting it up and when I hit record, there is no indication of recording on the guide. When I check the pvr recordings next day, nothing got recorded. If ...

BobbyGee by Friendly Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Removal of cables

We recently moved into a new home where the previous owners were Telus customers. We are not, but the previous owners left their cable boxes, which are hardwired into the house. We tried calling support several times to have these removed and feel we...

CJ7621 by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Telus Wifi 4 K box

Hello, I have simple questions regarding the Telus Wifi 4 K box. I installed it and now I have the PVR box on HDMI 1 and the Wifi box on HDMI 2. My Sony TV isn't even close to a 4K quality picture and I am OK with it. So what are the advantages of ha...

Timjohn by Friendly Neighbour
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free 55" TV option

So I just moved into an apartment linked with Telus, so I get internet 300 plus Optik TV, I'm signed for 2 years as well. I'm wondering if my plan would qualify me for the free 55" TV since it requires you to have Optik TV and internet. Thanks

Skoopy by Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing

I’m trying to pay my home bill thru Telus app but when I enter my email it directs me to my mobile account. I have never been sent a paper bill so I do not know my account number. I have been a mobile customer for over 20 years but this problem is ma...

RokuTV with optik

I have a RokuTV and I just recently reconnected my optik box, however, the image on the screen isn’t full sized. It has black all around the edges. I have used the settings and adjusted the size and used the zoom option but it still isn’t full sized....

Xoparis by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos