Optik TV
Forum discussion about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Tv channels subscriotion

We just got our tv set up with telus on Saturday and we never got to pick our theme packs. We have gone on line to change them and it keeps saying it's unavailable. Can I please get them changed?

Laura77 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Are there ANY On Demand 4K HDR movies?

We received a Telus email advertising “.Enjoy a free 4K HdR movie on us” good for the month of July. They then give step by step instructions how to do this. Following their instructions to go to ON Demand and search for 4K HDR , results on NO movies...

D18 by Connector
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Sound - on all 4 Optik TVs

I have 4 Optik TV setups, all slightly different. Don't know what happened but I lost sound on all 4 setups. I have sound while using the Netflix app, my Chromecast etc. Just not any cable channels. So my cables are fine etc.I've also done a hard res...

Kawibunga by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

NFL Sunday Ticket

To whom it may concern, I don't understand why Telus cannot give me a straight answer regarding whether or not NFL Sunday ticket will be returning to your line up. Every other cable company in Canada has committed to the 2018 season. Your continued a...

Burke by Just Moved In
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Slimline 2 remote turns on the TV with the 4k box, but not off.

Hey all, really weird one here. I've talked to Tech Support, the guy who installed the boxes, and no one can figure it out. It's a Sharp TV, 1080p, good enough for my mother-in-law, and when I go on the website, there's no codes for the TV model, so ...

Zman2k2 by Ambassador
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Optic TV keeps freezing

I have been having this problem on and off for the past two years and I’m quite tired of having tech support walk me through a complete system reboot to ‘solve’ the problem. That is not a solution. Last week I went through this procedure and it laste...

BruceJ by Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

NFL Sunday ticket

Is NFL Sunday ticket returning this year? Other providers have it. 

lee33 by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TV Listings

Greetings, I'm moving to Victoria, and I'm wondering if there is a website that shows current TV listings, and allows me to search or browse listings for up to two weeks. I haven't had TV in a while. Thanks,Shane.

Shane by Leader
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos