Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 118 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Bulletin Board: Discover, Discuss, and Develop

Dear Neighbours, We’re the TV Product Development team, and we strive to bring you a continuously improving TV service and experience that fits your needs. Since the launch of the new Optik TV service through the TELUS TV+ platform, our business and ...

OptikKate_0-1685989977928.png OptikKate_1-1685989977929.png OptikKate_2-1685989977929.png OptikKate_3-1685989977929.png
Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 43 replies
  • 7 kudos

Can you make it so I can watch a PVR show on my phone?

Unfortunately, Optik doesn’t let me watch taped shows on my phone like Shaw does. So I have to watch reality shows my husband doesn’t like after he’s gone to bed- instead of watching them while I’m cooking dinner. Yes I know I can wait 2 days and wat...

Bigmom by Organizer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recording and fast forward, rewind

Can you fast forward and rewind while a recording is still in progress? If it is 30 minutes in of a 60 minute program, can you start watching it and ff/rewind within the first 30 minutes? Can you go back and replay something in live tv like on hard d...

newio by Friendly Neighbour
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem acquiring license error: 0x80000002 for Crave Content

I'm receiving the Problem acquiring license error: 0x80000002 for any Crave content on Demand. It's working on my main box, but does not work on my wireless box. Can someone please advice how to resolve? This problem has been ongoing since we've gott...

Sea2Sky by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

TelusTV-21T remote programming

My TelusTV-21T remote doesn’t detect my samsung frame tv UN65LS03N. It tries 3 different codes which don’t work. I’ve tried universal learning remotes, but they don’t work with the 21T. Very frustrating!

rSquared by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DTOUR channel

Hi I'm new to this new telus setup. I've had it since January and have been wanting to get the DTOUR channel. It shows up on my guide with a key saying it's not part of my channels but when I go to add it, it's nowhere to be found on the website. Do ...

AzlynK19 by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Global TV app, channels not available

I got the Global TV app to watch on demand shows on HGTVBut when I sign in using my telus credentials, it says "based on my tv package, I have access to global and global news only".Why is this? Because the global tv app says this:Watch Global, HGTV,...

hmmorelli by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Optic Recordings

For the past week, none of my scheduled recordings have been recorded. I've done every reset possible and still will not record any programs. Been on hold with support forever, you should seriously have a call back feature.

dwils72 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus TV+ on Chromecast with Google TV not playing video

Hi,I just got Optik TV and installed the Telus TV+ App on my Chromecast with Google TV and it won't play anything. I have tried Live TV, On Demand, and from the Guide and it always loads for 1 minute and then gives me error code ERR_PLAYER_P001. Othe...

RS2 by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours