Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 110 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Bulletin Board: Discover, Discuss, and Develop

Dear Neighbours, We’re the TV Product Development team, and we strive to bring you a continuously improving TV service and experience that fits your needs. Since the launch of the new Optik TV service through the TELUS TV+ platform, our business and ...

OptikKate_0-1685989977928.png OptikKate_1-1685989977929.png OptikKate_2-1685989977929.png OptikKate_3-1685989977929.png
Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 43 replies
  • 6 kudos

Smart TV and Optik both on Ethernet/lan

I have only one Ethernet connection that I use with my Optik box. Can I use an Ethernet hub to allow my Smart Tv to be wired to the Internet instead of WiFi? I would plug the hub to the Ethenet and the Smart Tv and the Optik box to the hub.Thanks

Is TELUS using community or private parking for their Fleet?

You continue to tell me not to keep posting about this and I have tried to do just that but you continue to pretend to miss the point so I'll lay it out again. NO one thinks this guy is here 5 day a week doing installs. You know that is not what I sa...

FrankRubye by Friendly Neighbour
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

forum had a makeover

I see the forum as viewed has changed, but it is still the same otherwise. I had previously suggested that there be a subforum for the newest Optic Telus TV 21T. Seeing as how the appearance has changed for no particular reason it would have been a g...

Rocky3 by Rockstar
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Recording time

We just switched from Shaw to Telus .My neighbor has had Telus for a year or more and he showed me the features that helped me be comfortable with switching to Telus.Telus set us up with Optic TV+.This is supposedly an upgrade to the system my neighb...

BigAl2 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus Evo PVR Any Day, Any Time

We just got upgraded to the Evo box and I've noticed I don't have the option to choose any day any time for my series recordings anymore. There is a show I watch that plays reruns multiple times a day and because this PVR only records once a day, it ...

kjayne by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus remote code for NTC TV?

Telus list states it’s 1268, but that doesn’t work. Help desk says oh it’s a new brand so too bad. has anyone else had success? What is telus timeline for fixing it?

Kiti63 by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Telus TV+ app and Firestick

First, is Optik TV also Telus TV and / or Telus TV+? I am confused by the names. To test the app before signing up I have installed the Telus TV+ app on my Firestick 4k Max by sideloading Aurora and installing from that. It appears to work with the G...

newio by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deceptive Practices

We recently had a Telus agent visit our home, lured by the promise of their fiber optic line. Initially, we were skeptical as Telus had previously informed us that fiber optic wasn't available in our area. However, the agent assured us it was now acc...

Neda by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus TV21T Picture Quality/Telus won’t cancel

Hey guys,I’ve been paying for almost a year and the picture quality mainly on the regular hd channels is horrendous still. Watching the playoffs has been the last straw for me. Sportsnet+ provides a less pixelated feed. The 4K channels they look dece...

Cancel services

This is getting unreal. I have called three times to cancel my optic tv service. Every time I get hassled as to why and keep placing me on hold. Finally the third time it apparently worked. I asked if I would get email confirmation and was told yes I...

KandM by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours