Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 116 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Bulletin Board: Discover, Discuss, and Develop

Dear Neighbours, We’re the TV Product Development team, and we strive to bring you a continuously improving TV service and experience that fits your needs. Since the launch of the new Optik TV service through the TELUS TV+ platform, our business and ...

OptikKate_0-1685989977928.png OptikKate_1-1685989977929.png OptikKate_2-1685989977929.png OptikKate_3-1685989977929.png
Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 43 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Telus 4K digital boxes - Ethemet only

Hi there,I've had some conflicting information come from Telus online chat and just wanting to verify the following configuration for a Telus 4K PVR/digital box setup. I work in IT so my configuration is a probably somewhat unique compared to the mas...

clint0r by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Does your 4K channel actually adjust your tv?

Hi guys, I have an LG OLED and have had 4K since it came to the market. I have the 4K PVR, I have the 4K speed required (optik) and my TV can produce 4K. When I use my Apple TV, or Xbox one X, when the signal is "4K" the HDR button comes on the TV. I...

TopShelf by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! TV Aspect Ratio is Square

Hi, my TV is connected to my Optik TV Box via an HDMI cable. When going to the settings and then the aspect ratio on the TV box, 1080p is selected. When going to 1 specific channel, the channel's aspect ratio is square (or close to square). This resu...

AviBhan by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My optik tv account was deleted

I created a Optik Tv account so I could watch Optik tv on the go and use the smart remote. However my Optik tv account got deleted for no reason or without notice. At first, I thought my password was wrong but it turns out it was deleted. Any way I c...

Keith5 by Helpful Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Demand and channel subscriptions

Just wondering if you have to be subscribed to a certain channel to watch a show on demand? Like would I be able to watch a show on demand that airs on MTV but not be subscribed to MTV?

Haley1 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! When will we finally get optik? does Telus even care?

Why does Telus refuse to value it's small town clients? I live in Killam, AB and we have fibre optic lines running through our town from back when Alberta Government did it's infrastructure upgrades. All Telus needs to do is tap onto it and feed the ...

philziegs by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wired STB on different subnet than pvr, cannot access pvr recordings

Hoping anyone can help...I have telus 250 fibre plan. My stb was on wireless but decided to hook it up to ethernet to make it a bit more snappy (ie, netflix, menus etc). I had no problems with having it wireless before but now on ethernet the stb pla...

ravisdavis by Friendly Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV install - How many physical outlets will be installed for free

Good day, Very recently I had Optik tv/phone/internet installed, in my condo unit. Every room has a telephone jack, with cat5 wire, along with a separate coax jack. All wires lead back to the utility area in my condo, where Telus installed their mode...

Friendliest neighbours