Mobility
Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility products, services, devices, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Mobility Devices

Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility devices and equipment.

710 Posts

Mobility Services

Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility services and solutions.

765 Posts

Latest topics in Mobility

Unregistered Sim message

We are relatively new Telus customers with 2 phones added at the same time. Only about 6 weeks as customers and one of the phones is showing a message "Unregistered Sim". When I try to setup the SIM online, I get a message that the sim is already in ...

Andhe01 by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SCAM BILLING AFTER RENEWING MY BUSINESS PLAN

I am being over billed after a Telus agent called me to renew my contact on some offer. When I renewed the contract, I had been sent a huge bill of 1800+ and when I am contacting to investigate for the last week, every one on customer service puts on...

Ejaz by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

PrePaid Activate New Sim Card

There is a problem with the website and both myself and the store location is unable to activate a brand new sim card for a prepaid service. Why is it no one is aware of this, dont all telus people get incident reports of features or menu's being off...

EwwwBlah by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus misrepresented just about everything

I was enticed to leave my Service Provider and join Telus expecting a better experience. I ended up paying an additional $1800 for 5 new iPhones which are inferior to the ones I had. I’m paying an additional $100 per month for a much worse service. I...

Marz by Neighbour
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobility call control not working as well?

Is anyone else getting spam calls that are making it through call control? Over the past few days I've had the same number making it through my call control 1-833-390-3721. When I look at the call control log it says globally accepted number, however...

1985Guy by Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

bring it back

I recently cancelled my subscription and my bring it back device was due to be returned. My cancellation email said that I can return my device to a store or contact telus to arrange shipping. The store said they couldn't do anything for me. After an...

DevinP by Neighbour
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switched from Koodo to Telus no more 5G+

Good evening, I recently switched from Koodo to Telus as Koodo offered a Telus plan I could switch to that was more data than I had at Koodo. I made the switch and I no longer see 5G+ and only see 5G my speed for internet is genuinely slower and I ha...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours
Getting started

This is a safe space to share your feedback, ask for help and answer questions. Check out these helpful links to familiarize yourself with the community and some of its members.