Mobility Devices
Forum discussion about TELUS Mobility devices and equipment.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! voicemail

I don't remember my password

cmilner1 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! coming

what are the new upcoming HTC devices coming to telus and when?

wiz by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new phone

I've had my new phone for about 2 now and I really dont like it. Is it possibly to get a new one without having to pay off this phone and paying for a new one?

etibs by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't access my voice messages on my iphone 5

Every time I get a voice mail and try to access it I receive a message telling me to contact my service provider. How do I get rid of this message once and for all and access my voicemail ?

eowyn by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refreshed and Pre-owned?

Hi there, I was just wondering if there was a difference between refreshed and pre-owned phones. I noticed that the iphone 5s labelled refreshed but the samsung galaxy s4 was "pre-owned". Does the 12 month warranty still apply to the iphone? Thanks,

shirleyy by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phones

Hello I see that if you have an old phone you can bring it in and get store credit. My concern was can I bring in a iphone 3 and Samsung galaxy ace even if they still turn on but cracked or charger input broken. And if I did how much store credit wou...

Ryley by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

OPEN Wi-Fi and 3G data

Can I cancel my data plan while it is still in contract?These days everywhere SHAW open Wi-Fi is available and it disconnect you from your carrier and does not let you to connect to data plan 3G unless you go in the setting and turn off the Wi-Fi oth...

Asad121 by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Going to Republic Dominican

Wil my iphone 4 work while I am there or is there a plan I can buy that will cost me less to call home in Canada

Boubou by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos