Mobility Devices
Forum discussion about TELUS Mobility devices and equipment.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Email settings

when I sync my email all old messages come up why

zayden by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus.net e-mail - Sync contacts & Address book to Mobile?

My mother in law just purchased a BlackBerry Q10. When adding her existing Telus.net e-mail to the device, there doesn't seem to be any options to sync the Address Book or Calendar from the Telus.net Webmail? In searching Telus' various websites ther...

brizzad by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Business Anywhere

I am not impressed with this device ( Samsung 4 Mini) I have replaced it once and now have to replace it again AND my Business Partners as well. I have spoken to someone over 2months ago to get my partners replaced it has YET to arrive, I call to ask...

djohansen by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nokia Lumia 625 Voice Mail Icon

I have a Nokia Lumia 625 that is displaying 1 voice mail being present in the voice mail box. When I check the voice mail there are no messages. I've turned the device off and on, but the icon still displays 1 message. How do I get the icon reset bac...

GR Nokia VM Icon.JPG.jpeg
Pickles by Organizer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

WiFi calling

When the new iPhone IOS comes out, will Telus Mobility be supporting the Wi Fi calling option? I see that Rogers has stated they will. Since the roaming rates and packages, despite being better than they used to be, are still unacceptably high, this ...

Resolved! iphone4 to galaxy S4?

Thinking on making the switch from iphone4 to galaxy S4 should I bother? I'm trying to not pay for a phone, but is the Galaxy s4 even worth upgrading to or would it be just as out dated? Obviously I get its a totally different phone and galaxy operat...

Anyone here own a Samsung Rugby LTE ?

Whenever I receive a mms picture message in the text window , its always a small size even after clicking on the picture. I have noticed my friends phones ( not Rugby's ) all shortcut to the gallery so it shows full size . Is this phone capable of th...

xjeepguy by Connector
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos