Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 110 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Bulletin Board: Discover, Discuss, and Develop

Dear Neighbours, We’re the TV Product Development team, and we strive to bring you a continuously improving TV service and experience that fits your needs. Since the launch of the new Optik TV service through the TELUS TV+ platform, our business and ...

OptikKate_0-1685989977928.png OptikKate_1-1685989977929.png OptikKate_2-1685989977929.png OptikKate_3-1685989977929.png
Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 43 replies
  • 6 kudos

Optik TV crap

just signed up for Optik TV. I am on fiberoptiks, so I assume it is not called optik, but TV+ When I signed up I was told I was getting a PVR, but what showed up after a week (because they couln't get my adress right ( they sent me a bill for the las...

swiss32 by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

PVR Replacement - 5 days and nothing

Was told six days ago I would be receiving a replacement PVR and I would get a tracking email. All I got was an email on how to return the old broken PVR. Why is is it taking so long compared to being a prime customer on Amazon and products can be de...

McPat by Neighbour
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sportsnet 4k audio question

The Blue Jays home games are supposed to be outputting 5.1 audio, i have a 5.1 system and yet the audio to me is not 5.1 but rather stereo...and i know that it's supposed to be 5.1 because ive literally spoken to the guy who mixes audio for Sportsnet...

ODAWG27 by Organizer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing Episodes Mobile OnDemand

Hi there, For several years, OnDemand libraries using the mobile app have been missing episodes that are available using the television/box. For example, current Young and the Restless OnDemand has episode 132 which is available using the television ...

Speedyf16 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

CNN Special Recordings Getting Deleted After One Day?

I recorded the CNN Special "Space Shuttle Columbia, Part 4" last week and when I went to watch it, it was gone.At that time, I thought - OK, maybe it was accidentally deleted. I looked around for an on-demand copy and it wasn't available at the time....

Grimmt by Advisor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why Am I Getting Alberta Evacuation Alerts in Saanich BC?

Yesterday we received an evacuation alert for Saprae Creek Estates (Wood Buffalo, AB) and today we received a wildfire alert for Lac St Anne, AB. Can someone please fix this?It's important that we don't get used to irrelevant alerts to prevent "cry w...

Grimmt by Advisor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Hightown on Crave

We were halfway through season 2 of Hightown. Today go to crave and this show is locked. What happened that available to watch yesterday and not today. Thank you

Mam by Organizer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide issues

Is there a way to either stop the info from changing or at least slow it down when I am in the guide mode. I select a show and try and read the info and within a few seconds it jumps to the next screen, what a pain.

Friendliest neighbours