cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hightown on Crave

Mam
Organizer
We were halfway through season 2 of Hightown. Today go to crave and this show is locked. What happened that available to watch yesterday and not today. Thank you
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

It may be a bug. When I try through Telus, I get a message that I need to subscribe to Starz. If I go in the Crave app itself, I can still stream that series using my Telus login.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

Yes I'm hoping it's a bug. I went through both systems, Telus Crave and the app. Even uninstalled and installed app.

Thank you for suggestion.

M

Thank you for replying. I payed with app. And poof a few hours later the series is unlocked. Definitely was a glitch.

3 REPLIES 3

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

It may be a bug. When I try through Telus, I get a message that I need to subscribe to Starz. If I go in the Crave app itself, I can still stream that series using my Telus login.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

Yes I'm hoping it's a bug. I went through both systems, Telus Crave and the app. Even uninstalled and installed app.

Thank you for suggestion.

M

Thank you for replying. I payed with app. And poof a few hours later the series is unlocked. Definitely was a glitch.