cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Optik TV crap

swiss32
Neighbour

just signed up for Optik TV.  I am on fiberoptiks, so I assume it is not called optik, but TV+ When I signed up I was told I was getting a PVR, but what showed up after a week (because they couln't get my adress right ( they sent me a bill for the last twenty years) was no PVR but aa piece of crap... Phoned them and they promissed me a PVR< but that has not shown up. So I guess I better cancell before they tell me I am locked in a contract...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

If it's Telus TV+, the PVR is cloud based. The latest set top boxes no longer have hard drives in them.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

If it's Telus TV+, the PVR is cloud based. The latest set top boxes no longer have hard drives in them.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

Thanx for the info.. Is Telus trying to keep that a secret? No info available on their website and it took the agent quite some time to figure that out...